Chapter 9

🌸🌺 Ashley 🌺🌸

      "Oh my pink walls... I hugged him!" Tyler shouted, dancing around as Zayn left .

       I shook my head stepping out of my hiding place.

    Tyler came to my side "Why don't you want him to see you?"
I sighed " I really don't know anymore "

"Don't you think you're taking it too far? Just tell him already and know his decision"

I think Tyler is right.... I should just tell him so that I'll know where I stand but first, I need to see my doctor for check-up and prepare for work.

The next day, I went to the hospital restless. I felt like I'm been watched maybe I'm just stressed out.

After the check up, I went to work looking around, hoping I'd see him.

   Wait.... What should I say if I see him?

Hi Zayn I'm pregnant for you....... I shook my head no...

Hi Zayn do you remember me...? Ugh, of course he did, he wouldn't have come to the house yesterday

Ok..... I'll say... Zayn, the thing is I got pregnant for you by mistake . I was taking pills for my menstrual pain but forgot to when my father died.

Argh this is so confusing..... Where would I even see him to start with.

"Ashley?"

"Hmmm?"

"Are you okay? You look pale" she asked looking concerned

"Yeah... haven't taken breakfast" the thing is if I try eating, I might throw up cause of how my stomach is churning from anxiety

"Come ... Sit here let me get you something"

Few minutes later, she came in with a milkshake and scones.

" Thanks" I murmured taking a sip..

She stood quietly examining closely before asking

   " Are you pregnant?"

The drink I was taking went down the wrong pipe, leaving coughing. She patted my back.

  "Sorry... It's just that I noticed you usually rush to the ladies whenever you perceive certain aroma"

I opened my mouth to answer but close it when I saw Zayn coming towards me.

I swallowed hard, darted glances around and noticed everyone looking at him. I can't even hide now cause he's seen me.

    🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁Zayn🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

   I'm sitting with some of my friends in John's house. We usually gather every Fridays to catch up.

When Damon and John were single, we usually go clubbing, f*cking any available p*ssy that comes our way but that ended when John got married to a beautiful woman Helen who is pregnant for him and Damon, who is engaged to kira, a pretty blonde.

They've both been p*say wiped cause the don't go to club anymore except they're with their wives. Always saying their wife would cut off their c*ck if they try it.

"Hey..... What's up, you've been awfully quiet" Damon said
"Hmmmm...... I thought I'm the only one who noticed. So tell us, is it a woman? " John asked

Damon laughed " Zayn ? Nahhh I'm sure it's something else"

Instead of replying, I took a gulp of my drink. A text came in from my investigator, said that he saw Ashley leaving hospital to work.

I got scared immediately, is she sick?

"Sorry guys ...I gotta go" I said walking out ignoring the looks they're giving me

   I asked my personal investigator to get her medical records and meet me at the restaurant