Chapter 7

🦋 Ashley 🦋

    I stopped pushing the cart and ran out of the restaurant, hoping he didn't see me

  I went home in a daze, shutting the door behind me. Tyler rushed to my side

"What happened babe, you look like you've just seen a ghost"

"I just saw Zayn"

" What Zayn ? "He asked

" Zayn Miller, the father of my child"

"OMG , you mean my Zayn..... My one and only crush? That's awesome"he paused, looked around" don't tell Grayson I said that"

" Did he see you? Have you told him you're pregnant? "

I gave him the look that said are you crazy...

" No of course not, why would I do that?"

"Um..... Cause he's your baby's father?" He said in a much sober tone

" He doesn't want the  baby"

" Why would you say that?  He doesn't even know you're pregnant"

" He's on a date with someone and come to think of it, he looked relieved when I told him I'm on pills...... But you know I didn't get pregnant on purpose right? I was taking the pills for my menstrual pain ... I ... I"  stammering

" Shh it's okay, I understand.. ... Whatever you decide I'm always with you no matter what, but he still deserve to know you're pregnant"

I hugged him " thank you Tyler, I wouldn't know what to do without you"

"Awwn..... What are best friends for"

   🕷️🕷️ Zayn 🕷️🕷️

   I was in a business meeting with Jenny, who is planning to sell her hotel cause  business was dropping, when I saw her.

    Tiffany..... She looked tired and has dark circles around her eyes.
   When she noticed me, she turned and ran out

"Excuse me" I said getting up.

  I went outside and saw her going the other direction.
I called my driver.  "Follow that lady, the redhead that just ran out.... Find out who she is, where she lives and everything about her. I want the details after my meeting"

Once he left, I went back to the meeting, not listening to a thing she said but finalized the deal.

   She left happy cause I bought the hotel at a higher rate while I sat there looking at the file Jason just sent.

Ashley Donavon, twenty one years. Her father passed away recently, oh that explains the circle under her eyes ........

         🦋🦋 Ashley 🦋🦋

     After my Conversation with Tyler,I decided to get a granola bar from the fridge,then I heard the door bell.

    Maybe it's Grayson cause we're not expecting anyone.

    I'll get it" Tyler said rushing to the door

Next thing I heard was " Oh my Gosh Zayn..." Tyler squealed