Chapter 27

🏵️ Alexa 🏵️🏵️

     I cussed as I watched the party, no one knew I was here. I had to disguise myself in other to enter the mansion.

Gosh, the bitch has my Zayn wrapped around her tiny fingers. I watched as he introduced her around and felt like strangling her,it's me who's supposed to be getting this treatment.

I actually poisoned the drink Zayn was supposed to give her but someone needed his attention so he left it on the counter.

I decided to wait for another chance to strike but Zayn ruined it by taking her away from the party damnit!

     Two days later, news of Zayn and Ashley getting married were all over the internet, arghh why?  How is she doing it? I had tried everything to get to where she is but nothing worked.

I don't care anymore cause one thing is for sure, I'll do everything in my power to get them separated.

I followed them to the Mall where they were shopping for wedding dress and found a perfect opportunity to approach her.

"Hi, are you Ashley? Zayn's baby Mama" I asked even though I knew that already

She turned to me with a raised brow and even I must admit that she's beautiful, I felt jealous staring at her.

"Who's asking?"

"I'm Zayn's wife, Alexa."

She laughed " Wow really?"
I felt anger stirred within me, how dare she laugh at me.
"Yes I am, look at this " I gave her a fake marriage certificate and pictures of Zayn and I together at a beach, us having s3x, laughing and all that.

I expected her countenance to change but she kept a bland expression making it difficult to read her.

She threw the documents at me and smiled " Do you take me for a fool? Zayn must have used you for his pleasure cause you're like the rest of them, a whore, but guess what" she smirked " I am the real thing, his wife to be and not just his baby mama"

She wiggled her finger showing me her ring before going, she paused by the door "One more thing darling " she said smiling " Don't use fake certificate next time"

And then she was gone, living me speechless " Arghh.." I shouted frustrated,  I won't be able to separate them if they get married.

    💞 Hailey 💞

       I'm so happy experiencing this with Ashley, I've always felt jealous of my friends when they tell me about  there daughters.

After doing her Zipper, I took pictures and sent it to Tyler warning him not to show it Zayn. It'll be a surprise for him.

"What's taking Ashley long? She should have been back by now"Helen said

It's really fun having the girls around, makes me think of my youth days.

"True , let me go check on her" Kira said

Five minutes later, she came running" I couldn't find Ashley"

"What !!?" We all shouted
"I checked but she's not there"

" Let's wait awhile maybe, she's around looking for something" I said in a calm tone but I'm seriously worried something happened to her.

Thirty minutes and she's not back yet, I called Tyler asking if Ashley is at home

"But she left with you guys"

"I know, we've searched everywhere but she's no where to be seen, we were wondering if she went home"

" She's not back yet, I .... let me go and ask Zayn"

" God I hope nothing's happen to her"Kira said crying

Me too dear, I hope she's okay.

      ☘️☘️ Zayn ☘️☘️☘️

  I was outside by the pool, with the guys drinking and celebrating when Tyler rushed and said "Ashley is missing"

I got up "What do you mean by that?"

Then he narrated what my mom told him.
I was already on my way out before he could finish, where could she be?

"Zayn" The guys called out but I don't have time, I need to find her.

I started my car and drove to our house
the one I bought for her, maybe something happened and she decided to go there.

I arrived there and ran into the house only to find it empty. I went to the restaurant where she worked but couldn't find her. After searching everywhere I could think of without any result,I went home.

"Tyler!" I called out
"Did you see her?" He asked when he came to my side.

" No, do you know a place she goes to when she doesn't want to be found?" I asked nearly crying. I don't want to believe she left me.

Mom and the ladies walked in " I'm so sorry son, we shouldn't have left her alone, we never thought would happen to her in the ladies room" mom cried

I felt like consoling her but I couldn't bring myself to do so because i need it too, Ashley would never leave me not after everything.....

"OH MY GOD" Kira shouted looking shocked

We all turned to her " What is it?"

" I think I saw Alexa" she came to me "I'm sorry Zayn but I didn't recognize her, she was wearing a wig.... Oh God and I spoke with her,I'm such a fool"

" Fuck!!"  Cussing came out from everyone's mouth

" Who's Alexa?" Tyler asked

"My ex" I murmured , damnit .
I paced around the room, that bitch must have said something to her. Why didn't I tell Ashley about her?

" Yes.... I think I know where she is"