Chapter 25

🌺 Ashley 🌺

     "Your birthday gift"

"What !!" I shouted in surprise
      He took my hand and took me to a room " this is our baby's room, I had it decorated but you can change it if you don't like it"

Tears filled my eyes as I went to the baby crib. He had filled the room with different kinds of toys, I'm sure the baby won't be able to make use of some till he/she gets older.

"I love it" I said looking around " you had the wall painted pink, are you expecting a girl? " I asked turning to him

" Yeah" He flashed me his killer smile" I want  her to look just like her mother"

I smiled back " But what if it's a boy? "

He shrugged " I'll love him too"
I walked close to him " why are you doing this?" I asked studying his face

He touched my face with his palms before saying"Because I want to have a life with you. I don't just want you to be my baby's mama, I want more..

    I bought this house so that we'd have a place to start a new life together, just you, me and our baby"

I stared into his eyes " what are you saying? "

He was quiet for a moment before he went down on his knee, then brought something out from his pocket.

  My heart skipped a beat when I saw it's a ring.
  " Ashley Donavon, would you please be my wife and spend the rest of your life with me? " He asked with fear in his eyes, waiting for my reply.

" Oh My God ! Yes.. yes !" I cried.
He got up and pulled me into a hug " thank you" he murmured then  kissed me.

            🧡🧡 Sasha 🧡🧡
    "Damnit!" I shouted as I saw the news.

"No, how can this be? I thought you said you called Alexa?" my mom asked looking just as shocked

" I did! " I shouted again, I can't believe this

"Then why hasn't she made a move ? You can't just sit here doing nothing, he did a surprise party for her"

" I can see that, do you think I like it?" I said angrily as I watched Zayn saying something in Ashley's ear.

She looks so pretty, with diamonds on her neck. Urgh I'm supposed to be in her place, why haven't Alexa made a move? Is she waiting for her to get married first?

I'm gonna have to talk to her

         🍀🍀 Zayn 🍀🍀

     "Undress me " I said and watched her eyes grew big like a saucer.

I smirked, I rushed things the last time but this time I'm gonna take my time exploring her body.

   I was so scared when proposing to her, I thought she was going to say no. After having a taste of her lips, we both went to explore the house.

I could tell she loves it with the giddy look in her eyes. I showed her the playground for children at the backyard. I gave myself a mental pat  on my back,"you did a good job Zayn"

   Then we went back in and I fed her well cause I have plans for later.
"What?"
"I said take off my clothes"

She chewed on her lips, contemplating.. I thought she wouldn't be able to do it. But I guess I was wrong... she always has a way of shocking me, I can't predict her for once.

She came to me and started taking off my shirt. After that, she hesitated, looked at me before going to my belt

I see her swallowed and know she's nervous.  so cute... it's not like this is her first time.

I helped her took of my trouser and left the rest for her.
"Go on, take it off" 

She slowly pulled my boxers and my joystick stood proudly waiting for her touch.

"Touch me"
She took my d*ck softly in her hands as if afraid it will hurt me.
"Have you ever done a blowjob before?"

She shook her head, ah fuck. Just the thought of me also being her first got me harder. " Get on your knees, I want your lips on me"

She went down and took me in her mouth, it feels so good. I allowed her to get use   to my size and almost came when she looked up at me and asked
" Am I doing it right?"

"Fuck!!" I said as I pulled out of her mouth, help her to stand and kissed her hard.

"You're doing great honey but I'll come if you go on looking cute on your knees with my cock in your mouth"

      I quickly undress her and laid her on the bed, fused our mouths together in  a deepening kiss. God she taste so good. I could kiss her all day and not get tired of it.

I went to her rounded breast , molding and fondling it. It has gotten bigger than the last time.
She gasp and wiggled, urging me to go on but like I said, I'll take my time. I sucked her breast hard while touching the other one, captured her nipple in my teeth making her  cry  out from the little sting of pain.

"Zayn" I love the  sounds coming out of her mouth.

"Don't hold it in, I want to hear you scream". I said then went back to what I was doing.

   I captured her other breast, lapped my tongue over the hard peak,over and again , bitting and soothing the pain. Her body stiffened then she came.
"Zaynnn" she scream and damn that was hot

I kissed her all the way down to her V and  fucked her with my tongue. She taste so damn good.
"Please" she begged

"Please what?" I asked as I continued eating her like my life depended on it
"Please...."
"Tell me what you want me to do" I said as I put a finger. Gosh she's so tight...

" Argh.....I. Want..."

"Yeah babe tell me, what do you want?" I started fucking her faster, adding another finger
"Oh God Zayn" she moaned" I want you to fuck me hard with your Cock" she shouted and moan at the same time

"Fuck!" She said the magic words

           🌺🌺 Ashley 🌺🌺

   My body trembled beneath his, urging him on, but he refused till I said what he wanted to hear, I've never talked dirty but for him I will.

    Finally he lifted his hips, dragging his swollen dick, teasingly then he entered me slowly and stop

"Ohhhh fuck me already"

He laughed "someone's frustrated......" Then he got serious"I'm afraid for  the baby"
"What?" I asked almost laughing, he looked really scared

"You know I'm big , I don't want to hurt our baby by mistake, you know what...I can wait till you give birth"

" What no!! Finish what you started" I said holding his bicep " you won't hurt the baby, the doctor said so"

" Really? You asked?"
I laughed at the look on his face" yeah"

" Well then, get on top" he said lying down" I still don't want to risk it"
    Yay... I got on him and put him in, then slowly sat on him till he was all the way in. We both groaned out loud.

  God he's so big, he gripped my hips and supported me as I rode him slowly but it seems I unleash a beast within him cause he held me, slamming me down against him, forcing himself deeper with each thrust.

My head spun with pleasure. I gripped his hair and bit his neck to keep from screaming.

He groaned and I felt his cock stiffen as he jerked into me. I sealed my mouth over his and kissed him slow and deep.

     Then collapsed against him, burying my face in his  neck.