Chapter 14

🌺🌺 Ashley 🌺🌺 

    If someone told me this was Zayn's mom, I wouldn't have believed.She's so nice and beautiful.

    I was still lost staring at her when she asked " Do I look old Ashley?"

I blinked" no you're not, you actually look young and beautiful"

I watched his mom blushed like a teenager, hmm I think I like her already.

She turned to Zayn " you see ... She said I look young"

"Fine mom you win" she turned back to me

'" how's my granddaughter? " She asked putting her hand on my still flat tummy" I can't wait for her to be born"

"Mom... It might be a boy" Zayn spoke leaning on the wall

" I know it's a girl, I've always wished to have a daughter, now I have Ashley and and a grandchild. I'm the luckiest woman in the world.

I sat on the bed dumpfounded staring at them, what are they talking about.

I gasp then shouted " my flight"
Hailey frowned" flight?"

" Yeah, I have to go now or I'll miss my flight. It's really nice meet you Hailey.... Tyler let's go grab my things"

Hailey grabbed my hand before I could move an inch, with tears in her eyes she said " you're leaving? No ! You can't do that, not when I just found you. Please don't go, I know my son has hurt you but for my sake please stay"

She turned to Zayn and gave him the won't you beg look. Then Zayn started begging. I looked at Tyler and he nodded.

I sighed " fine, I'll stay only because of you and not your grumpy son"

"Yes!! " She enthused hugging me " thank you so much"

  Tyler cleared his throat
" Hi everyone...... I'm Tyler"

  Zayn's mom turned to him "And who do we have here"

"I'm.... This is Tyler my best friend"

"Awwwn he's so cute"

" Omg she said I'm cute" Tyler said batting his lashes

" I like him already" Hailey said laughing.

   🍀🍀🍀🍀 Zayn🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

   I really hate that guy, he behaves like a girl.

"Zayn" mom called out " let's go get Ashley stuff and go home" she said after the doctor discharged Ashley.

We went home after taking Ashley's stuff from Tyler's house. Ashley promising she'll come visit.

Mom showed Ashley her room and came down to my side dragging me by the ears.

" Awww mom.... Stop! What did I do?"

" You better fix whatever you did to that poor woman there, I wouldn't want her leaving. Her eyes shows that she's been through a lot, I don't think she's known love or anyone has shown her love for a long time"

  Then she pushed me away going to the kitchen. I held my ear and took a deep breath.

That woman doesn't realize I'm a grown man but she's right. I'll have to make things right.

   🦋🦋 Ashley 🦋🦋

    Their family house is actually a big beautiful mansion. Hailey took me to a room

" I asked them to decorate it when you said you're staying, hope you like it"

The room is bigger than my room at home. Not that my old room was small, my father was middle class so our house's not that bad, but this looks like those hotel suites you see in movies.

Not surprising since their son owns many hotels and clubs around the world.

  "I love it " I said remembering she was talking to me.

     She smiled " let me go get you something to eat"

   Once she left, I sat on the bed and sighed.

   If Zayn think he's succeeded in making me stay , he's joking.

I only came here because of Hailey. She makes me feel loved and I can't deny her a chance to be with her grandchild but I'll make Zayn pay for what he said to me.

I smiled as an idea came into my head.....