Part : 4

Next morning, Sana got ready for meeting  Sid's family. She was looking beautiful in blue full length dress. She just applied lipstick and eyeliner. Her face was glowing naturally, she was not nervous, in fact she was excited to meet his family.

"If I marry Sid, my dream of having a huge family would be got fulfilled. Mom, dad, brothers, sister, wow, I'm super exited to meet them. Thank god Sid is different from other rich man, because of him only I would able to call his family, my family." She was talking to herself and it was clearly visible, she was going crazy to meet his family.

Then as she heard the knock on the door, she strolled at the door and narrowed her brows in confusion when she found a unknown girl standing in front of her eyes.

"Hi, I am Mukti, Sid's sister." Mukti introduced herself pulling her hand out in front of Sana.

"Hi, Mukti." Sana directly hugged Mukti in excitement, making her shocked because she was not expecting hug from her.

"I came here to take you downstairs." Mukti told her as they broke the hug.

"Then let's go." Sana squealed in excitement and then they both reached downstairs.

Sana smiled wholeheartedly seeing the whole family. They all were sitting in the hall and talking with her father. She looked at everyone and her smile grew bigger as his eyes moved at her would be husband who was sitting at corner of sofa, sipping the water from glass.

Cabir looked at Sana who was strolling at them and he called Sid by nudging his shoulder. He looked at Cabir and he asked Sid to look at Sana through gesture of his eyes.

As Sid looked at her, he got utterly lost in her beauty, she gave him warm smile and he grinned at her. Sid was gazing at her like a fool forgetting everybody, he went in another world where he could see only her.

"Here comes Shehnaaz Gill." As Mukti announcement, everybody moved their eyes at Sana who was standing there having adorable smile on her face. She greeted everyone by saying hello. Everyone started introducing themselves to her and she was passing her beautiful smile to everybody.

"I am Mushkan (Muskan), sabse choti aul (aur) chachi aap bhut plety (pretty) lag lahai (rahai) ho." She introduced herself and complimented her chachi in kiddish language which made everyone laugh loudly and stole Sana's heart with her words in first meet.

"Thank you Muskan and you are also looking very pretty." Sana replied, looking at her having smile on her face.

"Thanku Chachi." Muskan thanked her cutely which made Sana smiled more broadly.

"Sana beta, come sit here with me." Neyonika asked Sana to sit beside her by shifting herself on side. She gave her a slight nod with the smile and settled down between her and Mahi.

Neyonika started asking about her hobbies and Sana was replying her politely. Sid was just busy in admiring her, Mukti and Cabir were laughing and giggling looking at their majnu brother.

"Bhai please come back on the earth varna humhri hone wali babhi ko apki hi najar lag jaegi." Cabir whispered to Sid in his ear teasingly. Listening to this, he came back on the earth and started looking around, rubbing her nape sheepishly because he was caught while staring Sana like an idiot. Mukti and Cabir laughed and gave a high five to each other.

"Mumma Mule chachi ki godh mein bethna hai(I want sit in Chachi's lap.)" When Mahi and Neyonika were busy in talking with Sana. Muskan demanded who was sitting in her mumma's lap. Like always she caught everybody's attention with her her adorable words.