Part : 15

"But Chachi only kisses pyaare baby like Musu and Musu's chachu is not baby." Sana tried to convince Muskan that why she couldn't kiss Sid. Sid nodded his head , agreeing to Sana's words. Sid wanted that Sana would kiss him but willingly, not like this.

"Chachi, you can't make Musu fool. She is vely clevel. She know , you aal giving excuses because.. you don't want to kiss Chachu." Again Muskan made Sidnaaz shocked with her words. Sidnaaz looked at each other , giving 'What to do now' looks.

"Please chachi, Musu te liye." She requested like always cutely. How could Sana deny her cute request. She agreed, nodding her head. Sid looked at her, widening his eyes in shock when she agreed to kiss him.

"Yeh, Chachi will kiss Chachu." Muskan started jumping happily, clapping her hands. Sidnaaz were looking into each other eyes. Sid was feeling like to kiss every inch of her face. She was the first girl who was attracting him physically a lot from starting. She started coming close to his face, gazing at him. He closed his eyes and waited for the kiss. She instantly moved backward after pecking his cheek. She was looking down shyly after kissing him and he was staring her, smiling a bit. Muskan was  happily clapping her hands after the kiss. When her lips touched his skin, his each and every cell became alive. He wanted to feel her touch on his whole body. But he knew that he had a long way to reach her heart.

"Now Chachu will Kiss Chachi." She said and laughed cutely, covering her mouth with her tiny hands. She was taking the full advantage of Sidnaaz goodness. Sidnaaz looked at Muskan shockingly, widening their eyes. She was smiling, showing her all teeth to them.

"Muskan, you are getting very naughty. It's enough for today. Let Chachi go, she is getting late." Sid tried to explain her, but she looked at him, making sad pout. This time Sana nodded her head, agreeing to Sid's words.

"Okay but this kiss will remain pending. I am leaving you both because chachi is getting late." Sidnaaz nodded their head innocently, agreeing to her words. She was behaving like she was their teacher and they were their student. After that Sana ran inside her flat before Muskan could ask for something more.

______________________

"Chachu , Chachi folgot to take her dless. We should go inside to give her  dless ol what she will weal tonight at dinnel." When Sid was about to start the car, Muskan said, looking at Sid. He nodded his head positively, removing his seatbelt. Then he went inside to give dress to Sana, picking Muskan in his arms.

She changed herself into comfortable lower and top. As she lay down on bed to take some rest, then only door bell rang. She got up and went to opened the door. She was surprised to find Sid and Muskan in front of her eyes. They both were looking at her having smile on their faces. Sid opened his mouth to tell why they came, but before him, Muskan started telling her and he closed his mouth.

"Chachi, you folgot youl new dless. We came here to give you." Sana opened her mouth in O shape, listening to her words. Sid gave her the polythene. She passed the smiled to him, taking it. He smiled back in response.

"Musu is hungry, Chachu." Muskan said, moving her hand on her stomach. Sidnaaz smiled, seeing her cute antics.

"We will reach home in few minutes, then you can eat, o.." before Sid could complete his words, Sana said, cutting his words.

"Why Musu will eat after going home. I will prepare something, come inside." Sana said and moved aside, giving them way to come inside. Muskan was smiling happily.

"It's Okay, Shehnaaz. You don't need to do this." Sid said for formality but in reality he also didn't want to go away from her. He wanted to spend more time with her. It was clearly seemed that the god was also with Sid because god was giving him so many chances to spend time with the girl who had stolen the sleep of his nights and the girl with whom he wanted to spend his whole life.