Part : 40

After four Days

Shehnaaz P.O.V.

Four days passed in marriage shopping and in the preparation of the wedding. Now just only four days are left for my marriage. I am excited and nervous. After four days, my responsibilities will get increased and my priorities will get changed. Sid will become my husband and his family will become mine also. Sid and his family are one in million but still, I am doubtful. I don't know why I just can't forget that incident. I am happy after so many years. Sid is my happiness. I am fighting with my mind and fear every day because I want my happiness. I know one day will come when this will be stopped because now I am not going to turn back. I will see for how long my mind and my fear will try to pull me back. Until Sid is with me, I will fight. He calls me angel but he doesn't know that he came in my life like an angel and still changing me for good. I want to live my life with him. I want to do everything with him. I just want to become the old me with him again, the crazy me.

But I am a little sad too because this is the last day in my house with my dearest dad. Tonight we are flying to Switzerland for our destination wedding. After four days, I will come back to India with a different surname. My home will be get changed and my dad will be left all alone in this house with my Mom's memories. I am happy for myself but just worried for dad. He has fulfilled each and every duty of a father and a mother both, and now when my time came, I am going, leaving him alone. Why girls have to leave their parents, why not boys?

Shehnaaz P.O.V. Ended

She was packing her back lost in her thoughts. Her phone rang up and she came on the earth back. She picked up the phone which was kept beside her.

"Hello." She answered the call and heard Sid's voice from the other side "doing packing or thinking about me angel?" A smile spread across her face, listening to his voice.

"I was doing my packing and thinking that why only girls have to leave their parents after marriage, why not boys? Isn't this wrong Sidharth?" She asked, getting up from the bed. Sidharth didn't get shocked by her question.

"This is wrong but now what we can do in this?" He answered her and then he immediately changed the topic.

"Well, you know what, now only four days left for our marriage and after four days, I will not have to find reasons to spend time with you. I just can't wait. My excitement is increasing with  each and every passing second." He squealed excitedly like a small kid. Sana softly chuckled.

"Now let me complete my packing and you complete your packing too. I will meet you soon." She hang up the call before he could stop her. She smiled, thinking about him and then again started packing the bags, throwing her phone on the bed.

____________________

Mahi was putting the clothes in the bag. Jay walked inside and locked the door. From four days, he was trying to pacify his wife but she was not ready to forgive him. He was going crazy. He wrapped his hands around her waist from behind.

"Jay, Still two days are left of your punishment. No touching." She turned around and said, showing her two-finger to him. Jay frowned.

"Mahi, It's enough. I haven't touched you for four days. I accepted my mistake and also accepted my punishment but this is limit. Okay, now I won't even come in front of you." He burst out his anger on her, making her shocked. Then he stormed out of the room. Now Mahi was feeling guilty for giving so hard punishment to her husband. She sat on the bed sadly, thinking that now what she should do.

_________________

"Mumma, aap musu ke toys ku ni lakh le tinku, sweety. Mein unke bina foul days kese lepaungi. Please meli mumma lakho na" Muskan was constantly pleading her mother to keep her favourite toys in her bag. Mahi was denying her because she had already packed one big bag of her toys only.