Part : 7

Sid was about to speak something, but before he could, there was a knock on the door of Art Gallery.

"I just come." She said and went to open the door. Standing there, he again started admiring the beautiful paintings which were made by her, having small smile on his face.

"Didi, Rockstar Sidharth is here. Please let me meet him." Sidharth heard a male voice and then he also went to see who was on the door. He saw a boy of age seventeen who was talking with Sana. He was requesting her to let him meet Sid, but she was not allowing him.

Sid came there and said. "Shehnaaz, it's okay. Let him come inside and meet me. I don't have any problem." That boy grinned at Sid, showing his all teeth happily and his eyes glinted with excitement.

He rushed to Sid. "Sir, I am your big fan. I listen your songs on repeat. You are my favourite singer. You are amazing." That boy was praising him happily because he was his big fan. Sid was looking at him, having smile on his face.

"Well thank you, Mr.." Sid thanked him and stretched the words Mister because he didn't know his name.

"Myself, Shekar. I work with Sana didi here." He introduced himself, Sid nodded his head.

"Sir, could I get one selfie with you?" He requested, having hope in his eyes.

Sana opened her mouth to deny him, but closed her mouth instantly as Sid's answered him. "Yeh sure, why not? "Sid smiled at Sana when Shekar was taking out his phone. She smiled back at him. Then Shekar took the selfie with his Rockstar happily.

"Thank you so much, Sir." Shekar thanked him happily.

"Shekar, now will you please bring something to eat for your favourite singer ?" Sana asked to bring something to eat from Shekar, strolling toward them.

"It's okay, Shehnaaz. I really don't need anything." Sid politely denied, looking at Sana.

Before Sana could say something, Shekar advised happily. "Sir, try the special Masala tea of here. You will surely love it. Sana didi and I drink that tea daily. It's our favourite"

"If that tea is her favourite, then I will love to drink it." He thought in his mind.

"Okay." He hated tea but agreed because that tea was Sana's favourite. Shekar dashed out of art gallery to bring tea for him.

"Sidharth, it's completely fine if you don't have to drink street tea." Sana said, looking at him.

"For you, I can do anything. Drinking of tea is nothing for me." He thought, staring at Sana.

"I really want to try it. It's okay." He replied back. She smiled at him slightly, he smiled back.

"Shehnaaz, I have brought something for you. So can i give you ?" He asked politely from her. She have him a slight nod, looking at him confusingly because she had no idea what he'd brought for her. He took out anklets from his pocket, smiling at her.

"I purchased this long back ago. I wanted to give it to my future life partner. I love the jiggling sound which comes out from it. Now I know that you're going to become my wife. So I want to give it to you." He told her happily, giving the anklets to her.

She took it, staring at them, her lips were drawn up and her eyes were shining with the happiness because she loved the anklet.

"I hope, you have no problem in wearing this." He asked, rubbing his nape.

She instantly nodded shook her head, looking at him. She smiled sheepishly at her.

"You know last month, I lost my one anklet. Since so many days, I had been thinking to buy a new one. I love to wear Anklets. I also love that jiggling sound. Chanchan chan.." She told him happily. Sid was happy, seeing her freely talking to him because she behaved very formal with him. He really didn't like her formal behaviour with him. He always wanted her to be frank with him without any formality.