Part : 6

Sid checked his phone as he woke up. A smile spread across his face after seeing her message.

"Thank you for understanding me and I hope, I can trust you." He smiled broadly, reading her message.

"One day, you will trust me Shehnaaz." He spoke confidently, staring at the phone screen. He had full confident that one day she would surely trust him, but it was not going to be easy.

"Good morning." He sent the message and waited for her reply. He was getting desperate to talk to her. He was falling in love with her slowly slowly. He was the Rockstar, behind whom million of girls were crazy, but he was crazy for one girl and that girl was Shehnaaz Gill. He was falling in love with her pure and beautiful soul. He didn't want to lose her at any cost.

On the other side, Sana came out from the bathroom taking bath. She was looking very pretty in pink off shoulder top and black jeans. Her long wet hair were making her more beautiful. She started cleaning her room. Her eyes fell on her phone and she thought to check the phone. She smiled slightly after seeing his message which was received few minutes ago.

"Good morning." She replied him back with the smiley emoji, sitting down on the bed.

There he had been waiting for her message from five minutes. He became happy after seeing her reply and that smiley emoji made him more happy. That emoji also made him remind of her beautiful smile which was very precious for him.

"Can we meet, today?" He sent the message with expectation that she would agree to meet him.

Reading his message , Sana thought for a moment. Then She started typing her answer.

"Sorry, but today it can't be possible. I have work in my art gallery. After that I have appointment with Doctor for Regular check of Dad." She sent the message, but felt little bad  deep inside to deny him like this.

On the other side , Sid lips drawn down as he read her reply because he really wanted to meet her.

"Actually tonight I'm going out of Mumbai for a video shoot. I want to see you before going because it's a one week tour." He sent the message, pouting sadly. He was going out of the town for one week and before that he really wanted to meet her. For the first time, he was feeling like to cancel the shoot because he couldn't able to spend a week without seeing her. He'd met her two days ago and in two days only, she did a magic on him.

"I thought to spend a whole day with you." He sent another message before getting her reply. He wanted convince her to me him.

"I am really sorry, but today it is not possible. We can meet after one week." He read her message dishearteningly. For her it was very easy to say that they could meet after one week, but she didn't know that for him, spending a week without seeing her was very difficult.

"It's okay. Don't be sorry, I can understand." He replied her. He took a deep breath then keeping the phone on side table, he went to take bath.

"I am so sorry Sidharth. I would have asked you too meet me at Art gallery, but I don't want you to come there." She thought, staring at phone screen, having serious look on her face. She was feeling sad after denying him. But now the question was that why she didn't want him to come at her Art Gallery.

____________________

He was standing under the shower and thinking that how to meet her. "No matter what, I will meet her today or else I'll cancel the shoot." He murmured to himself in serious tone, turning off the shower.

He strolled out of the bathroom, wrapping the towel around his lower body. He looked at his phone because it was ringing. He picked up the phone from table.