Part : 35 Holi Special

Do you like Holi? I toh love Holi.

Muskan was applying colour on her father face in the morning. He was sleeping and she was standing beside the bed. She was applying the colour and giggling cutely. Mahi was standing with the plate of colour beside her. She was trying to control her laugh seeing her husband colourful face. Muskan giggled, putting hand on her mouth looking at Mahi. Mahi showed thumbs up while grinning.

Jay woke up listening to their giggles. He got mesmerised seeing his beautiful wife in white saree.
"Good morning my beautiful princess and my beautiful queen." He wished them and sat up on the bed completely unaware about the condition of his face. Muskan and Mahi laughed putting hand on their mouth looking toward Jay. He looked toward them suspiciously.

Mahi's Outfit

"Daddy chalo na Holi ki peli selfie lete hai." She said sitting beside his father. Jay smiled and took his daughter in his arms. Mahi smiled looking at them.
"Mumma daddy ko phone dedo." She asked her mumma and winked blinking her both eyes. Mahi controlled her laugh, pressing her lips together. Then she gave the phone to Jay after picking it from the side table. He passed the smile to her wife, taking the phone from her hand.

"Aaa.."Jay shrieked in shock, seeing his face in the camera and the phone slipped down from his hand. He got shocked because he wasn't expecting this. Muskan and Mahi burst into laughter. Jay first glared at Mahi, then moved his eyes to Muskan. He got up and within a second he threw the colour from the plate on Mahi after snatching it from her hand. Now Mahi was looking at Jay shockingly. Muskan started jumping on the bed clapping her hands saying "bula na mano Holi hai.." They laughed and he took Mahi in a side hug.

______________________

The garden of Shukla Mansion was decorated for Holi party. Everyone was applying colour on each other. Running after each other with colour in their hands. Sid was sitting in the corner waiting for Sana. He was hiding from his siblings and especially from Muskan because he wanted that first Sana should apply colour on his face, and he also wanted to apply colour on her face before anyone else. His eyes were focused on the main entrance. A broad smile spread across his face as his eyes saw her walking inside the party hall. He stood up from the chair staring at her. She was looking angel in white full sleeves crop top and white long skirt. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun. Her beauty mesmerised him. She always took his heart away from him with her looks. He got lost in her completely forgetting about everything. Everyone disappeared from his eyesight. His eyes were only focused on his angel.

He came on the earth back listening to the shout of someone from the surroundings. He saw his parents were strolling to Sana to welcome her and his father with a plate of colour. Sid immediately rushed to them like he was running to save his life. First, he wanted to apply the colour on her face and he could do anything for it.

"Hello, Uncle. Happy Holi." He greeted Uncle reaching there before his parent. Then he looked toward Sana who was smiling looking at him. Giving shock to Sana  he grasped her wrist. Sana looked at him confusingly and like always his touch started making her crazy.
"Uncle I need to tell her something very important. Can I take her with me ?"He took permission from his father as a gentleman.

"She is all yours, Sidharth."Ram smiled at him. He smiled back in response then looked at Sana who was still looking at him confusingly and trying to not get lost in his touch.
"Go with him." Ram said patting her back. Sana smiled and nodded her head looking at her father. Then she looked at Sid. He gave her smile and took her with him. Then only Raj and Neyonika reached there.

_______________________

Sid took Sana with him to the place where nobody was presented. While taking her here, he also took the colour in his one hand.
"So it's time to colour you in my colour, my angel. Are you ready ?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. She nodded her head shyly, looking down. The way her eyelashes moved down, he loved it. He smiled looking at her. She moved her eyes at him. He strolled behind her. He yanked her to himself, grasping her waist. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath when his hand touched her bare waist like she got her breath back after ages. For the first time, his hand was touching her bare waist. She felt like her each and every dead cell of the body became alive with his touch. She also felt like he touched her soul by touching her body. She never felt like this before. The feeling was divine, can't be described in words.