Part : 34

Sana came back home with her father after the party. Her father didn't talk about the incident which happened at the party because he didn't want to make her upset. He just said that he is happy for her. After the short conversation, they both walked to their respective rooms. The smile was not leaving her face. The smile was proof of her happiness. She sat in front of the dressing table. She started taking out earrings from her ears, looking at her reflection in the mirror. She was lost in Sid's thoughts. His blissful words were echoing in her ear and making her heart happy. She touched her lips remembering about his magical touch. She touched her cheek where he had kissed her.

"Again you are becoming a fool in love." Her mind said to her suddenly and her smile vanished away from her face instantly.

"I am not becoming a fool. I am just trying to move on. I got tired of fighting alone. It's better to try than doing nothing. I have decided that I will only think positive from now and will not listen to my mind. Sidharth is doing so much for me, so it's my duty to do something for him too. He just wants one thing from me that I should try to move on. It's time to say bye-bye to negative thoughts and say hi to positive thoughts." She said to herself, having a smile on her face. She stood up from the stool taking a deep breath.

________________________

Mahi was making Muskan sleep. She was caressing her forehead. Muskan fell asleep within a few minutes. Mahi got up after kissing her forehead. She went to take out her nightdress from the cupboard. Jay walked out from the washroom wearing vest and lower. He walked toward her and hugged her tightly from behind wrapping his hands around her chest and started trailing kisses down her bareback. Mahi clutched her nightdress tightly and closed her eyes in response. He turned her toward himself and captured her lips, cupping her face. They started kissing each other crazily. Her hands clutched his vest and his hands pulled her toward himself grabbing her hips. He pressed her hips and she moaned in his mouth.

"Jay we need to go outside." When Jay attacked toward her neck, Mahi said after catching her breath back when her eyes fell on Muskan. Jay looked at her. He sucked her lips and picked her in his arms.
"You know that today I am going to make you scream a lot that's why you suggested us to go outside, right?" He asked raising his eyebrows. She hid her face in his chest getting shy. Then he took her in their private swimming pool area which was attached to his room. They spent half of the night there only in each other arms.

_____________________

"Raj, by the way I forgot to ask you where you find Shehnaaz ?" Neyonika asked from her husband. He was lying on his front, putting his arm on his forehead. She was lying on her one side, facing him. As she asked, he turned his face at her after removing his arm.

"I saw her three times before understanding that she's a perfect girl for our Sidharth." Neyonika's eyes glinted with excited to know the full story. "First I saw her on the red light, she was helping kids to cross the road and then she made them eat Ice cream. That time I didn't understand god's signal, 'god bless her' these words automatically escaped out of my mouth. Second time I saw her in the gurudwara, she was serving the langar and third time I saw her in orphanage, there too she was spreading happiness. When I saw her for the third time, I understood god's signal. I understood that why he's bringing her again and again in front of my eyes. I'm really so happy for Sidharth, Neyonika. Shehnaaz is really a nice girl, she will keep our son happy always." They both smiled, they were happy to find a perfect girl for their son who had a beautiful heart with a beautiful face.

Next morning

A new beginning for Sana. From today, she would only think positive. She woke up stretching her arms and having a beautiful smile on her face. She was feeling fresh this morning. She got up yawning. She went outside. Her father was sitting in the drawing-room, holding a newspaper in his hand. She hugged him from behind wrapping her hands around his neck and wished him good morning. Her father also wished her kissing her temple. She sat down beside him. He showed her newspaper. On the front page, there was a collage of engagement pictures of Sidnaaz with the headline 'The Royal engagement of Sidharth Malhotra'.  They were looking so beautiful together. Sana kept staring the newspaper for a few minutes. She wasn't able to believe on her eyes because they were looking perfect together in those pictures. She clicked the image of the newspaper immediately and sent to Sid.