Part : 29 (Updated Again)

When Sana was changing her clothes in the bathroom, her phone rang up which was kept on table. Sid picked it up. It was her father's call.
"Hello Uncle." He greeted him politely, putting the phone on his ear.

"Now I know, Sana is with you. So now I am tension free." Ram said confidently, having full trust on Sid. He smiled knowing that at least her father trusts him.
"Where is she ? Can I talk to her ?" He asked him to give the phone to Sana. He thought for a moment and then answered.

"Uncle, she slept." He lied because he didn't want that Ram should come to know that Sana was drunk. He never used to lie, but he lied for her. He even felt guilty after lying.

"I know that you are lying." He was scratching his forehead and he paused suddenly after listening to Ram's words.
"I know that Sana is drunk." Ram said making him confused. He was thinking that how did he know.
"Because she drank from my bottle." Ram told her and he opened his mouth in O shape.

"This didn't happen for the first. She drinks sometimes when she gets very upset and sad. I just want to say, take care of her." Ram asked him to take care of her. Then they ended the conversation with in a minute. Sid knew that she drank today because he was ignoring him.

"One day, you will not need alcohol to lessen your pain because I will be there with you to lessen your pain." Sid murmured to himself after cutting the phone, having determination in his eyes. He had full confidence on his love. He was sure that one day, she would trust him and she wouldn't need alcohol to share her pain with him.

_____________________________

"Mumma, Daddy." Muskan opened her eyes. She called her parents to see if they slept or not. She was not feeling sleepy, she wanted to play. She carefully removed her mother hand which was kept on her waist. Then she kept her mother's hand on her father's waist. She giggled covering her mouth with her hand. She climbed down from the bed and tiptoed quietly out of the room

"Musu.." she closed her eyes disappointedly and slapped her forehead cutely when her father called her from behind.

"Please daddy.." she mouthed looking at her father with pleading eyes. She nodded her head, pointing her tiny finger at her mumma, asking him in gesture to not tell her mumma. Jay blinked his eyes, asking her to go and also said that he would handle her mumma. Muskan smiled happily showing her all teeth to her daddy. She left after giving flying kiss to her daddy. Jay took Mahi in his arms.

___________________

Sana  came out of the bathroom after changing her clothes. The clothes were loose to her. She was making cute faces, looking at the long sleeves of shirt when she was walking out of the bathroom. As Sid's eyes fell on her, automatically a bright smile spread across his face. He started admiring his cute angel. She looked to him and made a cute pout.

"I am looking jhali palli in your clothes." She uttered cutely, looking at him after reaching to him. Sid chuckled on her word 'Jhali palli'.

"You are looking super cute, Angel." He complimented, pulling her cheeks and she made cute faces. Suddenly she smiled broadly making him confused.

"You know when you call me angel. Mujhe bhut acha lagta. I feel happy and special." She told him and closed her eyes, hugging herself. Sid was just admiring her cuteness. Drunk Sana was sharing everything to him and he was happy about this. At least he was getting to know what she felt for him.

"You have to hide Sana." As the door knocked, Sid asked her to hide. She denied by nodding her head. He looked at her pleadingly. She melted after looking into his innocent eyes which were pleading her to hide. She pouted and went to hide behind the curtains. He took a deep breath and then went to open the door.