Part : 45

Jay was making her daughter wear the belly. Both were sitting on the floor. Muskan was looking not less than a princess in a blue frock and his father never used to leave a single chance to treat his daughter like a princess. She was a little princess of her father. Mahi was standing beside them, crossing her arms around her chest. She was smiling, seeing her world in front of her eyes.

"Thank you, daddy." She spoke cutely, hugging her father. He smiled broadly.
"My Princess," Jay kissed her forehead.

"My daddy." She placed her tiny hands on her father's face. He felt like to eat up his adorable daughter. He rubbed his nose with her little nose. She grinned cutely.

"Oh hello, I am also here. Did you guys forget me." Mahi asked and raised her eyebrows when they both looked at her.

"Daddy Mumma got jealous," Muskan cutely uttered and giggled, putting her both hands on her mouth. Jay again kissed her forehead. Mahi was staring her daughter and Jay winked at her, taking Muskan in his arms, sitting on the floor.

"She is our princess," Mahi said, kneeling down in front of them. She caressed Musu's hair and kissed her forehead. Jay nodded his head in yes, having a smile on his face.

"Yes, Mein Mumma aur daddy dono ki plincess hoon. ( I am the princess of my mumma and daddy both.)" Jay and Mahi kissed her cheeks together. Muskan smiled, showing her all teeth. She was the life of Jay and Mahi. She completed them. She took away their pain and filled their life with lots of happiness.

________________________

The hall was decorated beautifully for Sangeet function. A stage was set up for the performances. Guest started arriving. Mr and Mrs Shukla were welcoming them. Photographers were clicking photos and making videos and Cabir was getting warning from his girlfriend.

"If today you spoil our dance Cabir, I will kill you. Mark my words." Sanaya warned him, pointing her forefinger at him because last time at her friend's Sangeet, he forgot the steps. Cabir just nodded his head in yes like a bhighi billi. Only Sanaya had the power to control Cabir.

Photographers rushed to click Sidnaaz photos as they saw them, coming downstairs. Their hands were entwined with each other. They were smiling looking around and sometimes looking at each other. Everybody's eyes were on the most beautiful couple who were getting tied up in a knot. Sana was about to trip down on the stairs because of high heels, but his Sidharth saved her from falling down on right time like a hero. He held her hand tightly and encircled his other hand around her back. Both looked at each and got lost in each other eyes, forgetting that many eyes were looking at them.

"Are you fine, Angel?" He asked concernedly, looking at her. She smiled and just nodded her head in yes but when she took another step, she felt a sharp pain in her ankle. She hissed in pain, digging her nails in Sid's hand. He looked at their hands and then toward her. Without asking or saying anything he picked her up in his arms, making Sana shocked. He looked at her and then immediately took her downstairs. He made her sit on the chair and himself knelt down in front of her to check the injury. Everybody stood around them and they could see how much he loved his angel.

"Sidharth, I am fine." She stopped him when in front of everybody he was about to touch her feet. She was feeling uncomfortable around everybody, but he didn't care for anybody, he only cared for his angel. He looked at her for a second and then pulled her lehenga little up, looking down.

"What was the need of wearing high heels, Angel? From now I won't let you wear heels." He freaked out seeing high heels which she was wearing. He said while freeing her from the heels.
"You will wear flats and that's final." He stated like a strict father, pointing his finger at her. She was just looking at him with the small smile, seeing how much he cared for her.