Part : 49

A mandap was set up in the hall of the house. Aman and Sana sat there and a priest was already sitting there. In the centre, the fire was put on. Sana was not looking at Sid because she couldn't see him in a helpless state. She was looking at the fire and shedding tears. This supposed to be her happy moment but Aman destroyed everything. She was just waiting for a miracle to happen. She could feel that Sid's eyes were looking at her. She also knew how badly he wanted to help her but couldn't. She could feel his pain. Sid was standing there helplessly, looking at his girl, marrying someone else. Seeing your girl marrying another person in front of your eyes and you can't do anything except staring. It is a very hurtful and difficult situation. He wanted to save his girl but couldn't.

Mahi and Jay, they were feeling like they were becoming selfish. Aman was doing wrong with Sana in front of their eyes and they weren't helping her. The love for their daughter made them selfish, but they were feeling guilty for not helping Sana. It was getting unbearable for them to this. One side there was their daughter, Muskan who was their world and another side there was Sana who was bearing all this for their daughter.

"Jay please do something. I, I can't see this. This is wrong.." Mahi cried, resting her head on Jay's chest and clutching his shirt. He was standing like a statue and looking straight blankly.

Aman smiled evilly, looking at Sid. He was happy, seeing their helplessness. His plan was working because Sana was marrying him.

"I just can't wait to see you in my bed."He whispered in Sana's ear and she gave him disgusting looks. He nuzzled his face in her neck and she moved her face backward, glaring at him. Sid fisted his hand angrily, seeing this. Aman was testing his patience by crossing all the limits.

"Aman.."Sid roared like an angry lion and marched toward him. Next moment, he made Aman stood up, grabbing his collar. Without any pause, he punched him four times on one side of his face. Sana, Mahi and Jay, they were shocked. Sid was not stopping, he was beating him continuously. He was not even letting Aman speak something because he knew he would blackmail him more. Sid was taking all his anger out on Aman. Sana stood up, looking at Sid shockingly. Jay and Mahi walked toward mandap. Pandit just got disappeared from there, getting scared from Sid.

"You try to harm my Angel. You touch my girl.." Sid was shouting and punching Aman continuously. Aman's face started bleeding up and his eyes swelled up through Sid constant beating. He started getting unconscious. From one hand, Sid was holding his collar and from another hand, he was striking his face and from his knees, he was hitting his stomach. This was the second time when he was beating someone and both of the time, the reason was his angel. Her love took out Sid's this side. He could do anything for his angel and even he could kill anybody for her.

Nobody was stopping him because they were getting satisfied because Aman deserved this, In fact, he deserved more than this. He gave a hard punch, leaving his collar and Aman fell down on floor unconsciously. Sid went toward him and started kicking the unconscious Aman.

"Sid please stop... he will die," Sana said because she didn't want that Sid should become murder and she also wanted him to stop because only Aman knew that where was Muskan, but Sana's words didn't affect him, he continued kicking him. Jay also tried to stop Sid but he pushed him away, saying"I will kill this bastard." Sid's anger was not lessening. He was not getting relief.

"Sid, please stop.." Sana back hugged him, wrapping her arms around him from behind tightly and dug her face in his back. As her body came in contact with him, he instantly stopped at that moment only. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath like finally, he got his breath back. A few seconds ago he was beating Aman to get relief but he was not getting it. When Sana hugged him, he got relief. At that time he wanted her arms only. She was his only peace. Sana knew this very well that's why she just hugged him without thinking anything.