Part : 51

Sid woke up in the middle of the night and what he heard next, it shocked him. He heard his angel's voice. She was saying something in sleep constantly which wasn't audible to him. He looked at her worriedly and got horrified because she was sweating badly. He hastily jumped out of the sofa and reached toward her within a few seconds. He looked at her worriedly. She was sweating and murmuring something constantly. She wasn't sleeping peacefully. He was hurt to see her condition. He wanted to see her angel sleeping peacefully every night. He never wanted to see this. He bent down, putting his ear near to her mouth to hear what she was saying.

"Please, don't leave me, " she was constantly, murmuring those words in sleep. Sid closed his eyes dejectedly, seeing that she couldn't even able to sleep properly at night because of the fear of losing people. Nightmare haunted her. Seeing this, he got horrified to think that what she had gone through. Nobody was there with her to fight with her nightmare. She fought with her fear and pain all alone.

He knelt down on the floor beside her bed. He took her one hand in his hands and just pressed his forehead against her. She was constantly murmuring the same words and it was breaking his heart. Her condition was making him feel empty from inside. But within a few second, she stopped murmuring. This happened only because of his touch. His touch gave her relief in sleep also. This called as the power of love. It said true love has the power to conquer all pain.

Sid took a breath of relief. He looked at her, moving his face little away from her. She was now sleeping peacefully, gripping his hand tightly. Looking at her with love-filled eyes, he tucked her hair behind her ear which was on her face. He wanted to kiss all over her face but at that moment he just placed a kiss on her forehead, promising her that he would always guard her sleep against the nightmares every night. He was ready to sacrifice all his comfort and peaceful sleep so that his angel could sleep peacefully every night. Sana smiled in sleep also when his lips came in contact with her skin. Touch of his lips brought a smile on her face in sleep also. He kissed her eyelids. Through this kiss, he wanted to take away all the pain of her sleepless night and all the tears which her eyes had shed. Then he rested his head on the bed near to her face and fell asleep, staring at his angel and holding her hand tighter.

____________________

Mahi woke up at four in the morning and looked at Jay. She found him, still awake and his eyes were staring Muskan. She was shocked.

"Jay, " she called him worriedly, sitting up on the bed. Jay looked at her, having guilt and pain in his eyes. Mahi's heart broke down, seeing his condition.

"Jay, please don't, don't do this with yourself. You are hurting me by doing this. You are hurting your Jaan by blaming yourself." Mahi spoke in crying tone, having tears in her eyes.

She cupped his face with her hands and sucked his lips after bending down toward his face. He didn't respond but she kept sucking his lips softly. She just wanted to take away his all pain with the kiss. So that he would get some relief. For the first time in life, he didn't respond to her kiss. His condition was hurting her more and more. Tears were constantly falling down from her eyes. She wasn't stopping and just kissing him without any pause crazily. She wasn't in a condition to kiss him but still, she was kissing him because she wanted him to respond to her kiss. She badly wanted him to respond to her kiss.

"I am sorry.."Jay said, pushing her away from himself, holding her shoulder from his one hand while his other hand was wrapped around his princess who was sleeping above him. Mahi was catching her breath back and looking at him, having tears in her eyes. Jay felt more hurt, seeing tears in her eyes.

"I am sorry." He again apologised, wiping off her tears from her cheek with his one hand.

"I need some time to get over this. I am not able to forgive myself. Mein, Apne aap ko maaf hi.. maaf nhi kar paa rha hoon. " He chocked up while speaking. Mahi cried, closing her eyes in pain.