Part : 38

"Don't go." Her voice cracked when she spoke those two words which were enough to make him stop. He stopped on the doorstep. She rushed to him and burst into tears, resting her forehead on his back. The photos which she was hiding from him, those photos slipped down from her hand. She clutched the back of his shirt.
"Please don't go." She pleaded while shedding tears, making his shirt wet. The pain which she was going through from years that couldn't be described in words.

Sid felt like somebody penetrated thousands of needles all together into his heart when he heard her cries. He wanted to take away her all pain and wanted to fill her life with the happiness. He clutched his hands and shut his eyes tightly to control his emotions. Seeing his angel in pain is unbearable. It was like somebody was continuously stabbing the knife into his heart.

"I am tired of fighting with this pain. Whatever I do but this pain doesn't go away. His memories hurt me a lot and make me remember about my mistake of falling in love. What was my mistake? I-I gave my soul and my heart to him and what-What he did? He broke it into millions of pieces. He stole everything from me. I don't want to cry for that bastard but what should I do? It's not easy. I want to vanish his memories from my mind like he never exists in my life. I-I want to love again. It is difficult but I am tired of being alone. I need you Sidharth. Please, heal me, I am drowning, please save me." She pleaded while crying still resting her head on his back. Her words hurt him a lot but he was relieved because at least she was asking him to heal her. She was taking baby steps toward their relationship.

Sid turned around after composing himself and making himself ready to face his broken angel. Whenever he thought about the man who had hurt Shehnaaz. He felt like to kill him for breaking the innocent soul like her. He looked at her. She was looking at him and crying in agony. He closed his eyes dejectedly after seeing tears in her eyes. Why the god was giving the pain to an innocent soul?

He opened his eyes and saw her, she was picking up the crushed photos from the floor, bending down. He looked toward her confusingly.
"I-I was hiding this from you." She said, giving those photos to him. Sid looked at her and then moved his eyes to the photos confusingly. He took it, again looking at her crying face. She was now looking down and sobbing. His heart was badly aching, seeing her in pain. Taking a deep breath, he moved his eyes from her to the thing which she had given to him.

Sid opened the crushed photos and he felt a sharp pain in his heart, seeing her so close with another man. Sana could see that he was hurt after seeing the photos. That was the only reason she was hiding those photos from him. She didn't want to hurt him. She cared for him.

He looked toward her and she was already looking at him. She stopped crying but her eyes were still filled with tears. Any moment the tears could again fall down from her eyes but he wouldn't let this happen. They were silently looking in each other eyes like their eyes were talking. He knew very well that now what he had to do.

He crushed the photos again and threw it on the floor. Sana looked toward the photos and then toward him. He was coming close to her. Her heart started beating rapidly and her breath became heavy. Her eyelashes moved down and then moved up. He loved the way how her eyelashes moved. She closed her eyes in response when she felt his hot breath on her lips. He entwined his one hand with her hand. The gap between their fingers was perfectly filled by their fingers. He put his other hand on her face. He was relieving her pain. Blowing the air on her lips, he caressed his cheek with her cheek, wiping her tears. She took a deep breath and clutched his hand when his face touched her face, she felt like each and every dead cell of her body became alive at that moment with his touch. His touch like always made her dead soul also alive. She forgot about the pain and sufferings. His magical touch was the healer of her pain. He knew how to distract his broken angel from her pain and he even got successful.