Part : 13

"Cabir, I need your help." Sid said, stepping into his brother's room. So his idea was to take Cabir's help.

(Let's see how his dramatic brother will get ready to go with Sid.)

"Today, my perfect brother needs my help. That's something new. I am feeling so great." He said as always doing his drama.
"So tell me, how can I help you?" Cabir asked, walking at him.

"I want that you should come with me tonight." He paused for a second. "to meet Sana." Cabir was looking at him confusingly.

"What me ? Why you want me to take with you as 'kabab mein hadi'." Cabir asked in shock. Sid was making weird faces. He had never thought that one day he would come to Cabir for help like this.

"Because Sana's friend is coming with her as kabab mein hadi."Sid told him instantly, calling Shefali as 'Kabab mein hadi'.
"Damn, I shouldn't have called her like that." Sid murmured, closing his eyes. Cabir was laughing, seeing his brother condition.

"You want me take with you and keep her friend busy with me." Cabir asked to confirm, Sid nodded his head.
"Done but there is one condition." He said taking the advantage of situation.

"Do You want me to ask dad to give you one week off from office ?" As Sid asked, knowing his brother very well, Cabir nodded his head positively.
"Done." As Sid agreed, Cabir hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much. Now finally I will take my gf for holidays. She will be so much happy." Cabir uttered joyfully after breaking the hug. Sid shook his head, seeing kiddish behaviour of his brother, but he came to know one thing after meeting Sana that love makes people crazy.

____________________

"Wow, My Rockstar has booked full restaurant for us. I am loving it." Shefali squealed cheerily as they sauntered into the seven Star restaurant.
"Thank you so much, Sana. Because of you, finally my dream is going to come true. I am going to meet him." She hugged Sana tightly. She was going crazy to meet Sid and Sana was just making faces, seeing her craziness for Sid.

Then a manager came to welcome them. He made them sit to their place and asked if they need something. Sana politely denied and he left. Both were excitedly waiting for him. Sana picked up her phone to check his message.

Her phone fell down from her hand on table as abruptly  Shefali shouted. "Omg. Ahaa.."

"Shefu, What happened?" Sana asked, looking at her and found her looking at the door. She also moved her eyes at the same direction where she was looking. Looking there, she came to know the reason of her reaction. Sidharth Shukla was strolling at them. Sana heart start racing, seeing him. He was looking breathtaking hot. She got lost in looking at him, he was lost in looking at her. Both of their eyes met and everything stopped for a moment. Then they passed a warm smile to each other.

"Sana, who is that boy." Shefali asked, seeing Cabir who was along with Sid. Listening to Shefali's voice , she came on the earth back. She didn't even noticed that Cabir was also coming behind him because she was so lost in looking at Sid.

"He is Sidharth's brother, Cabir Shukla." Sana told her. She nodded her head, her eyes were at Cabir. Shefali was looking at Cabir like something was going in her mind.

"Hello, beautiful ladies." Cabir greeted  to both Shefali and Sana. Sana smiled at him, Shefali was now just looking at Sid. Sid looked at Shefali and smiled. Then they both took the seat in front of them. Sidnaaz again smiled at each other.

"Sidharth, She is Shefali, my friend. As you can see she is crazy for you." Sana introduced Shefali to Sid. He nodded his head in response, looking at Shefali.