Part : 46

Jay was feeding his daughter, sitting in some corner of the room. His eyes shot up when he saw, his wife was laughing and talking to Rahul. He could see that he was not leaving a single chance of touching his wife. Rahul was Mahi's friend, but Jay didn't like him from starting. When Rahul put his hand on her shoulder, Jay's anger rose up.  He stood up, looking at them and his eyes were spitting fire. He was possessive for his wife.

"Daddy ka hua apko?" Musu asked, sitting on the chair when she saw her father, getting up suddenly.

"Musu, daddy is just coming." He walked from there saying this. When he reached there, Rahul had already left. Mahi was standing facing to another side. He stood behind her. Mahi turned around and got surprised to see him, standing behind her. She was having no idea about Jay's anger.

"Jay, I didn't come to know that you were standing behind me." Mahi laughed saying this. Jay gave her a fake smile and grabbed her wrist suddenly, making her suspicious. He started taking her somewhere.

"Jay, What happened? Where are you taking me?" she was asking but he wasn't answering to him. They walked inside one empty room.

"Jay, What happened to you suddenly? What are you doing?"Mahi asked when he was locking the door. Next moment Jay pinned her on the wall, holding her arms. He looked at her, having anger in his eyes. Mahi was shocked, seeing him angry.

"jay.." she was about to ask again that what happened to him but before she could, he shushed her, putting finger on her lips. Mahi stared at him, breathing heavily.

"I asked you so many times Mahi to stay away from that Rahul. You called him here also. He has no right to meet and touch my wife. Only I have right on my wife." Jay said dangerously, coming close to her ear. Mahi was not all shocked, seeing his possessiveness because she knew about his husband very well. But his actions were making her feel week on her knees.

"No, no word. I am not in a mood to hear that Rahul is a so-called good man and because of my possessiveness, I am thinking this. Today you will listen to me." He said in a strict tone, again putting finger on her lips when she was about to defend Rahul.

"Here he put his hand right." He said, pointing her eyes toward her shoulder and Next moment he started kissing her shoulder, pulling down the sleeves. Mahi closed her eyes in response. His touch was making her feel good. She moaned in pleasure when he gave a love bite to her on the shoulder to mark that place as his. He kept kissing there for a few moments while his hands were roaming at her bareback and her hands clutched his sherwani. Then he captured her lips, pinning her hand on the wall above her forehead. He was eating her lips and didn't let her touch him. He was punishing her for talking to the person whom he hated.

"If next time he touches you, I will cut his hands for sure." He said, breaking the kiss. Mahi was trying to catch her breath back, looking at him. He again slammed her lips after completing his words.

"Cabil Chachu Cabil chachu, Mumma daddy ka hai? Musu ko unke sath photo kichwani hai." Muskan rushed toward Cabir and asked about her parents from him because he always used to tell her about them.

"Musu, I don't know and never ask me about them." Cabir knew that where they were but he denied thinking about the last time how his both brothers had punished him. Muskan was looking at him shockingly.

"Chachu pal apko toh humesha pata hota tha, Aaj ku ni pata? Nhi aap hi bataoge mujhe mumma daddy kha hai." Musu said stubbornly. Cabir turned around and ran from there before Muskan could convince him for telling about her parents. Muskan made a sad pout.

Next moment only her eyes started shining with happiness and a cute smile spread across her face when she saw her parents coming toward her only, having a smile on their face. She ran toward them happily. Jay picked her up in his arms and kissed her cheeks and Mahi caressed her hair lovingly.