Part : 28 Confession

"Where are the stairs?" Sana was shouting and finding stairs in the balcony because she wanted to go home. Instead of going outside, she came in the balcony by mistake because she was drunk. The balcony of  Sid's room was huge and in balcony only, there was a swimming pool. Sid came there following her.

"Stop.." Sid shouted and rushed to stop her from jumping down from the balcony. She was trying to climb on the railing.
"Are you crazy?" He turned her toward himself, holding her one arm and shouted on her. She was looking at him, making a cute innocent pout.

"Why are you shouting on me. I was just finding the stairs. I want to go home." She said in babyish language, looking at him innocently. A smile spread across his face, seeing her behaving like a cute kid.

"But why you want to go home, Sana ?"As he asked, she instantly opened her mouth to speak, but next moment only she closed her mouth without speaking anything making Sid confused.

"Voh toh mein bhul gye." She laughed loudly clapping her hands. Sid stared at her, widening his eyes in disbelief because she was behaving completely different after getting drunk.

"I have to tell Sid something that Why I was going home." She murmured to herself, looking up at the sky confusingly, thinking that why she was going back home before completing her work. He was just smiling, seeing her cute antics.

"So tell me." He said like a excited kid and She looked at him, having a naughty smile on her face.
"What's cooking?" Sid asked looking at her suspiciously, noticing her naughty smile.

"Is this the kitchen ?" She asked and he nodded his head negatively.
"Then why are asking the question that what's cooking." She again laughed loudly, covering her mouth. Sid shook his head in disbelief, listening to her P.J.

"I will tell you but before that you have to play a game with me. Will you play?" She asked putting the condition in front of him.

"What game ?" He asked, getting irritated because he wanted to know that what she wanted to tell him.

"In this game, I will run and you have to catch me. If you catch me, I will be all yours and Then I will tell you whatever you want know." She said excitedly. Sid was looking at her and thinking that he should play this game or not. He agreed to play the game because he didn't want to leave this chance of knowing about her real feeling for him.

On the other side, Neyonika was standing outside of Sid's room. When she tried to open the door. She came to know the door was locked. Then She started thinking that she should knock the door or not.
"I will meet him tomorrow. Cabir was right. I shouldn't disturb his sleep." Saying this Neyonika left.

________________________

Sana was making Sid run behind her from five minutes. He was trying hard to catch her, but every time he was getting fail in catching her. She turned to look at him while running and showed her tongue cutely like a small kid. Sid was enjoying this game. This game made him remind about his childhood. He had spent his childhood playing these types of games with his siblings and friends.

"Come on, catch me Sidharth." She challenged him, turning to him. She was walking backward, looking at him. Sid was also looking at her, pulling up his sleeves till his elbow. He widened his eyes in shock as he realised that behind her there was swimming pool and she was only few steps away from it.

"Ahah.." She shouted falling down in swimming pool.

"Shehnaaz." He yelled and rushed to catch her. He also jumped in the pool without thinking anything.

She came out of the water herself. The water level was low. It was coming upto to her waist level, but she was behaving like she was drowning in the water.
"I will die, I will die. Please somebody save me."she shouted, moving her legs and hands like she is drowning in the water. He was standing in front of her, crossing his arms around his chest and having smile on his face. Her acts were making him crazy.