Part : 8

After the tea session. Kids forced Sid to sing. Sana denied them, he agreed to sing for them.

Shining In The Shade In Sun Like A Pearl Up On The Ocean
Come And Feel Me
O Heal Me

Umm Waise To Maan Mera
Phele Bhi Raaton Mein

Aksar Hi Chahat Ke Haan
Sapne Sanjota Tha

Phele Bhi Dhadkan Yeh
Dhun Koi Gaati Thi
Par Abb Jo Hota Hai Woh
Phele Na Hota Tha

He started singing for them. Sana got lost into his melodious voice. She knew that he was singing for her. For the first time, she was listening his song live in front of her eyes. And that too, he was singing the song for her. She felt special and good. He was singing the song through the core of his heart. He was saying to her through his song that before meeting her also, his heart used to see dream at night and it also used to beat. But after meeting her whatever is happening with him, it didn't use to happen before. His heart had been beating rapidly since the day he met her.

Tera Hone Laga Hoon
Khone Laga Hoon
Jab Se Mila Hoon

He completed the song indirectly conveying all his feelings to her. He said that from the day he met her, he became her, he lost himself and got lost in her.

All the kids clapped happily when he completed his song. Sidnaaz were looking at each other, having smile on their faces. He was sitting on the chair and she was standing beside him. Kids were jumping with the joy and Sidnaaz got lost in each other.

"Now we will take selfie with Bhaiya. Didi please give your phone to us" As a Kid asked for phone, Sidnaaz came on the earth back, listening to him. Sana gave her phone to that kid.

"Yippee, we will take Selfie with our rockstar" All the kids gone crazy and rushed toward Sid. In this, they pushed Sana and she directly landed over his lap. She clutched his shirt's collars, shutting her eyes tightly. He gazed at her from so close, holding her firmly in his arms. She slowly opened her eyes and looked into his eyes innocently, they again got lost in each other. Their heart beat accelerated and their breath became heavy. She was feeling safe and secured in his strong arms. Like always, his touch was making each and every dead cell of her body alive. They went to another world, forgetting everything. Their breath were caressing each other face because they were so close to each other.

"Hahah.." As Kid bursted into laughter, they both came back to the earth. She tried to get up, but couldn't because the chain which she was wearing around her neck, it got stuck with his shirt button. They again looked into each other eyes. She tried to pull out the chain in hurry, but couldn't. Kids were laughing and giggling. They were clicking their pictures in Sana's phone.

"Wait." He asked her to stop, showing his hand.
"Let me do this." He murmured and she nodded her head, looking at him. He started removing the chain from his shirt button, she was staring at him without blinking her eyes.

"It's done." As he said, She instantly stood up without looking at him.

Then kids started taking pictures with Sid and pushed Sana also towards Sid for taking selfies with them. Sidnaaz glanced at each other as their body rubbed against each other. They both smiled, looking at the phone for selfie.

"I think, I shall leave now, Shehnaaz." He said after seeing the time in his wrist watch. Sana nodded her head in response.

"So, we will meet again." As he said, both beamed from ear to ear.

"Bye bacho. It was so nice to meet you all." He waved his at kids smilingly.

"Bye Rockstar." All kids  said together and Sidnaaz smiled, looking at them. Last time glancing at Sana and after wearing his hoodie and shades, he stepped out from Art gallery. Sana stood there silently like a statue, thinking about him. She was smiling like an idiot, thinking about him. This shows that she was also falling in love with him slowly slowly. How could anyone would not fall in love with the person like Sid . After being so rich and popular, he was so down to the earth. He was not at all arrogant. He behaved so nicely with everyone. She had never thought the person like Sid would be like this, but she was happy that he was proving her wrong.