Part : 12

After 3 Days

Sid done with his shooting in 3 days. He was dying to meet Sana. He didn't leave a single chance of talking to her in this one week. His morning started with her message and his day ended with her message. She was becoming his life slowly slowly. His mind thought about her all day and night. Same was with her. Her mind also thought about him all the time.  There was only one difference between their feelings that Sid was understanding and accepting his feelings, but Sana was not ready to accept her feelings. She still couldn't able to believe that she was falling in love again. She was just thinking that how could her heart making the space for him after what had happened with her.

Sid reached directly from Airport to Art gallery to meet Sana before even going back to his home. His heart just wanted to see her first and he was the person who used to listen to his heart. That's why he was in her Art gallery. He stepped inside with the bouquet of red flower for her, but he was disheartened after finding Shekar sitting on the reception.

"Are bhaiya aap." Shekar said happily, seeing Sid.

"Shekar where is your didi ?" Sid skipping all the conversation , just asked about Sana because his eyes were craving to see her. Shekar told him in gesture that she was inside by pointing his hand at the room. Sid smiled broadly in response.

"Wait Shekar, don't call her. I am going." Shekar opened his mouth to call Sana but Sid stopped him, showing his hand. He strolled into the room, having smile on his face.

Sana was drawing painting. She was wearing blue crop top with black jeans. She was completely lost in her own world. She even didn't come to know when Sid walked inside. He got amazed, seeing her from behind. Her long hair and specially her milky while waist. He wanted to held her waist. He never felt like this with anyone. Sana was the first girl he wanted to touch. She was the first girl who attracted him. That's why he understood that god had sent her for him. He strolled toward her. His heart beat was accelerating with each and every step he was taking toward her. He was standing so close to her. He inhaled the fragrance of her perfume, moving his hand toward her waist.

But suddenly took away his hand, realising that he was going to touch her without her permission which was completely wrong. He exhaled deeply and put his hand over her shoulder.

As he touched her, she instantly turned around , getting scared. By doing this, she spoiled his white shirt with the paintbrush which she was holding. She sighed, seeing Sid. He first looked at her and then at his shirt which she had spoiled. He again looked back at her. She closed her eyes cutely realising her mistake. A broad smile spread across his face after seeing her cute expression.

"Oh god, I'm ready to spoil my shirt thousand times more to see her this cute expression. She is really so cute." Sid thought in his mind, looking at her.

"I am so sorry Sidharth." She apologised, opening her eyes while Sid was lost looking at her. Finally his eyes got relief because they were craving to see her beautiful face.

"I should clean this. I am really sorry, Sidharth." She started cleaning his shirt with one piece of cloth.

"It's Okay, Sana. You don't have to do this." He stopped her by holding her hand. She looked up at him, having guilt in his eyes. Guilt of spoiling his shirt.

She just opened her mouth to apologise again but stopped, listening to his words. "So this is for the beautiful lady." He said, forwarding the bouquet toward her. She looked at the bouquet then moved her eyes at him, having small smile on her face.

"It's beautiful. Thank you" She whispered, taking the bouquet. He smiled in response, looking at her.

"Sidharth, why you didn't go home first ? Your family would be waiting for your arrival. You could have meet me afterward." She uttered after putting the bouquet on the table.