Part : 31A Engagement Special

Sana was sitting in front of mirror, getting ready for engagement. She was looking beautiful in red gown. Her long black hair were open, curled from down. Her outfit was simple and elegant like her. It was suiting her, but one thing which was missing was her smile. She was lost in deep thoughts. The words which Sid had said to her in the temple, those words were ringing in her mind. Her fear of getting betrayed again was not leaving her, but she was happy about one thing that she was marrying in a loving family.

"If he wants this only then I will make everything clear to him before engagement. I will tell everything clearly to him that what I feel about him. We are going to be husband wife and there should be no secret remained between us. If he has chosen me then he have to accept me the way I am. He needs to understand that I am trying every second to move on, but it is difficult. I just don't want that anybody should get hurt because of me. He is not understanding that by saying I love you, I don't want to give him false hope for our future. If he wants then I will share everything with him." She finally took the decision to share everything with him.

She came on the earth back when Shefali walked into the room.
""My bestie, you are looking so gorgeous." She said, wrapping her hands around her neck from behind.
"Sidharth will surely go crazy after seeing you." She came in front of her. Sana gave her just a small smile in response.

"Oh Sana. Why are you so tensed ? Today is your engagement with the rockstar Sidharth Shukla. You should be happy. Thousand of girls are burning in jealously because you are marrying to their dream man." She said dramatically.
"Including me.." she added and Sana chuckled.
"Like seriously Sana. I wanted to marry him, but he chose you." Shefali said in sad tone. She was doing this drama of getting hurt just to cheer her up Sana.

"Shefu, only an idiot will marry you and if he is not crazy then you will make him crazy after marriage." Sana said to tease her. Shefali glared at her, putting hands on her waist.

"I think someone wants to be get beaten up by me on her engagement." Shefali said in fake anger tone and Sana laughed.

___________________

On the other side, Sid also got ready in black coat suit with white shirt. He was looking killer. He was not at all upset in fact he was happy and excited. He was getting excited to see his angel and couldn't wait to hear those three magical words again from her mouth and he couldn't even wait to exchange the rings with her. He planned everything for tonight. He wanted to make this night special and memorable for his angel.
"I hope everything goes well today." He thought, last time glancing himself in the mirror.

___________________

Mahi and Muskan wore same colour gown. Their gown was backless. They both were looking so pretty. Muskan was looking so cute. She twirling around Mahi joyfully. Jay was thinking that to whom he should admire, his wife or his daughter. He was confused that who was looking more beautiful. Muskan asked her father to take their pictures. Jay clicked their few pictures and took few selfies also, picking Muskan in his arms. Muskan was super happy.

"Musu abhi aya sabko apni dless dikha kal" Muskan rushed out of the room after saying this. Jay and Mahi were smiling seeing their princess happy.

"Muskan is really looking so pretty today. Haina Jay ?" Mahi asked, strolling to Adi. He pulled her to himself, grasping her waist.

"And her mother is looking super hot  today. I am feeling like to eat her lips, mess her hair, rip her dress and caged her in this room under me." He whispered huskily, brushing her lower lip with his thumb. Mahi blushed, looking down.
"You are making me crazy jaan. It is really hard to control myself." He said, pulling his chin up with his thumb. She smiled cutely, looking at him.