Part : 11

Day 3

Sana was in art gallery. She talked to Sid in morning after waking up for just five minutes because he was having his early morning shoot. After that no messages and no calls . She was worried for Sid after getting that message from the person who was behind her. Sana was lost in her thoughts thinking about her life. But she came out of her thought as she heard the news on T.V. She widened her eyes in shock after listening the news.

"The Rockstar Sidharth Shukla has met with the accident just now. He has been immediately taken to near by hospital. We will be soon back after a short break and will keep you updated." Sana was shocked, listening the news. She felt guilty because she was thinking the person who was behind her, he had hurt Sid. She started blaming herself for challenging him. She instantly called Sid, but he was not picking up her call. She felt like crying at that moment. She was not understanding what she should do. She was anxious for him.

"Now you listen to me. I won't let this marriage happen. You will only marry to me. Nobody can snatch you from me. Just wait and watch." that person words echoed in her ear and she became hell angry. She clenched the phone tighter, having anger in her eyes. Her eyes were spitting fire. She instantly called that person.

"How could you do this ? You planned Sid accident just to stop me from marrying him. You are disgusting person. I start hating you even more from today. By doing this , you can't stop me. You can't scare Sana Gill, Understand. And if something happens to Sid then i will kill you without any regret." She roared on him as soon as he picked up the phone. She took out her all anger on him. After shouting on him, still she didn't get relief. Because she was worried for Sid and her heart was beating racing.

"What the F**** ? I didn't plan anybody accident. "She was shocked, listening to his words. "I can do anything to get you baby but You know that i am not that much bad that i will try to kill someone" he continued and with his each word , her anger was increasing. She without saying anything further, just cut the call.

"We just got the information that Your Rockstar is really a hero because he was hit by the car while saving a kid. And you don't need to be worried about him. We also got to know that now he is absolutely fine and will be get discharged soon." Sana sighed with relief , listening this. She felt like she got her breath back finally after knowing that he was fine, but still wanted to talk to him and wanted to hear his voice.

_______________________

On the other side Neyonika also got hell worried, knowing that his son had met the accident. Mahi was also worried but side by side, she was constantly trying to calm down Neyonika. They were also constantly trying to contact Sid but he wasn't picking up the calls. With each passing second, a mother fear was increasing for his son. She just wanted to listen her son's voice.

"Please, Mahi do something. I just want to talk to him. I am not feeling good. Please do something." She said in crying tone to Mahi. She at Neyonika helplessly and tried to call Sid again.

______________________

"Oh shit. I should inform at home that I'm fine. This Media like always , they have surely made my small accident also so big. Mom would be so worried. Why can't just this Media leave me alone." Sid was talking to himself when Doctor was bandaging his hand. There were just few small scratches on his arms. He was perfectly fine. When he put his hand inside his pocket to take out the phone, he realised that he had forgotten his phone in hotel room only. Taking the phone from Doctor, he instantly called his mother first.

"Hello" He heard Mahi's voice from the other side.

"Bhabhi, how is mom ?" His first question was about her mother. Because he was worried for his mother because he knew that she must be crying for him.