Part : 44

"Sid, I was crazy. Why I couldn't able to see that the person whom I loved, he had never loved me. He broke me, broke me from everywhere. He snatched everything from me. It's been three years and now also I am crying because of him. Sid, you, you will not go leaving me alone..., right?" She stammered and asked Sid. Her doubtful eyes were looking in his eyes which were filled with love and concern. She wanted assurance that Sid would not leave him in future as Arjun had left her.

"Angel, at this moment, my no word can assure you that I will never leave you. But still, I want to say that I will be there with you till my last breath." He reassured her, holding her face. Sana was looking into his eyes and trying to believe in his words, but her fear was stopping her from believing him.

"Now stop crying, angel. It's really hurting me. The person for whom you are crying, he is not worthy for your tears." He explained while his thumb was wiping her tears constantly. She cried more, closing her eyes in agony. His heart was aching badly, seeing her in extreme pain. He wanted to kill that Arjun for breaking his angel.

"I am not crying for him. I am crying because I am not able to trust you. I really want to trust you, forgetting about everything. I want to move on. You are doing so much for me and what I am doing? I am questioning you, again and again, blaming you, hurting you, I am giving you nothing except pain. I really want to be happy and want to trust you, forgetting about everything. But nothing is helping me out. Mein trust, trust kar hi nhi paa rhi hoon.." she said while crying badly. Sid pressed his lips together to control his emotions but tears automatically rolled down from his eyes, seeing her pain.

Next moment he just took her fragile body in his protective arms. He knew that no word could erase her pain at that moment except the hug. She cried silently, burying her face in his chest. His arms were giving her relief. She felt better and solace in his arms. He was hugging her more and more tightly like he wanted to fit all her broken pieces together. Sometimes the hug is more worth than the thousands of words.

They broke the hug after a few minutes. Sana was feeling better now. She eventually stopped crying in his arms. They were just looking at each other silently. Their eyes were talking.

"You know what my favourite place is your arms. Like magic, your arms always takes away my all pain." She told him breaking the silence, having a small smile on her face. His heart felt better, seeing her smile. He smiled back in response automatically. Her smile was his everything.

"I don't want anything from you except one thing. I just want that you keep smiling like this always. When I see tears in your eyes, it's hurt a lot here.." he said, pointing his forefinger toward his heart.

"And when I see your smile, it just made my day and make me smile too. I am serious, angel. Your happiness is everything for me now." He confessed, putting a hand on her face. She was looking into his eyes unbelievably.

Knock on the door startled them. Sid took a deep breath and went to open the door. Sana also got up and walked behind him.

"Hww, before marriage only, you both are sharing the same room." As Sid opened the door, Cabir said to tease them. Sana looked down shyly while Sid was glaring at Cabir.

"Beta agar jada bolega na tere aur sanaya ka room alag karwa dunga mein. Fir rote hue mere pass mat aeo. Bhai please.." Sid made his mouth shut with his words. Sana controlled her laugh, pressing her lips together and covering her mouth. Cabir's face was worth watching at that moment.

"Relax bhaiya, I just come here to call you both for the breakfast. I think I shall leave now.." saying this he got disappeared from there within a second. Sid chuckled and Sana was smiling.