All yours

Louis' POV

My blood ran cold, and the room began to spin. My heartbeat could be heard in my ears; I felt sick. It was a shock to see her here.
I could tell she recognised me as her face dropped as she lay her eyes upon me. How was I supposed to spend two months with her?
Briana was my childhood sweetheart, we had met when we were 13 and things ended when we were 16; but we had a summer fling before I went off to the X factor. Our relationship wasn't the best and at such a young age it was toxic. She found out she was pregnant and I was too caught up in the X factor to be there for her which resulted into her going for an abortion. It broke my heart when I found out. But I wasn't the person she thought I was.
"Where is Matilda?" Asks Taylor as she heads towards the living room. Harry shouts up the stairs and a few seconds later Matilda comes bouncing into the room still excited about going to Disneyland. Taylor laughed as she gave her daughter and massive hug and kiss.
Briana stood back a little bit watching the way Taylor and Matilda bonded. I was curious to know why she had agreed to take this job, surely she must of known I would be here; mine and Harry's relationship wasn't a secret. She had probably seen it in magazines when we first announced it. Part of me felt that she had taken the job on purpose, a way to get back at me.

Harry's POV
Briana seemed like a lovely young women. Matilda seemed to bond with her, which was what Taylor and I had hoped. Briana was a natural, watching her with Matilda put me at ease about leaving for tour.
Briana only stayed an hour before she had to leave, it was clear she was right for the job.
As soon as she left Taylor looked me at with excitement gleaming in her eyes.
"So what do you think?" Taylor asks me, I could tell by her reaction she knew it was a right decision.
"She seems perfect for the job" I tell her, I turn to look at Louis. He has no emotion on his face.
"Louis what do you think?" Taylor asks, Louis smiles though I can tell it's through gritted teeth.
"She seems like the perfect nanny" he says. Taylor smiles, and grabs her phone.
"I'll give her a quick call now and tell her the job is hers. I was thinking her start date could be when we get back from Paris, so then well all have the chance to work with her." Taylor says. We both nod it's a good idea.

Taylor's POV
Briana is more than excited to receive the news she has the job. I was delighted to give her the job, watching her with Matilda brought a warming to my heart.
As soon as I came off the phone I head back to the living room where Louis and Harry were sat watching tele with Matilda.
"Briana was over the moon to receive the news of getting the job" I announce as I sit on the couch, Matilda came and sat on my lap; I gave her a cuddle.
"I'm going to enjoy spending the two months with her" Louis smiles, I return the smile.
"So are we all packed and ready for tomorrow?" I ask as I think about all the packing I have to do when I get home. Last minute had been my life lately. Harry laughs, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion; not understanding what was funny.
"Louis has doubled checked all our suitcases thirty times in the last two days, so we have everything" Harry says giving Louis a kiss on the cheek as he blushes. I couldn't deny that them two did work together, but I couldn't also deny the feeling I got when I saw Harry with Louis.
"I like to be prepared" Louis defends himself laughing. I nod my head completely agreeing and wishing I was more like him.
"Are you excited mummy?" Matilda asks, I look down at my daughter nodding my head.
"Yes I'm very excited, I can't wait to spend the week with you" I bob my finger on her nose in a playful manner. She giggles and I begin to tickle her.
"I'm assuming you still need to pack?" I hear Harry ask me, I stop tickling Matilda and relax back on the sofa.
"I've made a start" I lie "just need to pack a few more essentials". Harry shakes his head at me and laughs.
"Do you know where you passport is?" He questions me again. I roll my eyes, I got the feeling he didn't think I was capable of looking after myself.
"In my bedside table" I quickly answer. Harry looks at me and laughs.
"Well as you're here on time in the morning then everything will be fine" Harry states, Louis turns and looks at me.
"Our flight leaves at 6am sharp. We need to be there for about 2.30am. I like to have plenty of time to check in and go through baggage and then relax before the flight" Louis frets, he has always been like this the whole time I've known him.
"Louis relax, I'll be here at 1.45, the airport is only 45 minutes away from here. We will have plenty of time." I reassure him, but he doesn't look convinced.
"How about we go for some lunch?" Harry suggests.
"Yeah that sounds perfect" Louis and I both say in unison.
"Italian?" Harry asks, my favourite. I take Matilda up stairs to help her get dressed and sort her hair out.