A little note...

Hey guys!
I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who has been reading, voting and commenting on this story. It has taken a very long time to get to this point as I started writing ' I never told you' in 2016. Though the plan was never to write a sequel but I'm so glad i did. Writing these books hasn't been easy as I find it hard to write from two male perspectives but I hope that it comes across good.
If you haven't checked out my other books it would mean a lot if you did, but please bear in mind a few such as 'I'm sorry' was written when I was only 13. But my other story 'I'm in love with the devil' is more up to date.
Unfortunately this story is slowly coming to an end I've been writing and re writing different endings for this book and I think I have finally found one that ends the story completely. Harry and Louis have been on such a long journey the last 5 years and I have enjoyed writing about the characters abs delivering a story I hope you have connected with. In all honesty I didn't expect this book to do very well but it's ranked #20 so that must be good. Please if you can spread the word about these two books that would be amazing. Recommend it to a friend or something. Thank you..

And just as a little side note when I find the time I may start another book so if you like my work please keep your eyes peeled for that.

Once again thank you for the reads and I hope you have enjoyed these books. I know I have enjoyed writing them and will be sad to see it end.
Lots of love Sophie xxx