The Spectral Persona

Spectral Persona: The Spectral what?

Noble: Your conscious is here, but your physical body is not. You are more than just you. There are hundreds if not thousands of consciousnesses that reside in that one body.

Spectral Persona: How is that even possible?! None of this makes sense.

Noble: *sigh* I suppose I need to start from the beginning. Do you remember his last creation, Remnants Antidote?

Spectral Persona: Yes I do, at the end of his story he revealed himself to be the cloaked figure and reset the storyline didn't he?

Noble: That is correct. He has done that thousands of times. Each time erasing the memories of all his creations and characters in the story. All but one could remember what had happened.

Spectral Persona: That one was the Archangel wasn't it. Why would he keep resetting everything?

Noble: To buy himself as much time as he can. So he can bring everything he made to this world to delete it.

Spectral Persona: So why am I here? How am I this magical savior who can stop him?

Noble: For the last few months I have tried endlessly to stop him from resetting his multiverse. Both peacefully and with hostile actions. Each time I failed. I can't stop him alone, he won't listen to me.

Spectral Persona: And you think it'll be a different story for me?

Noble: You are his true fan base , you are the many personas who have followed him. You all have watched him grow over the years and grown with him. Your one voice speaks with the multitude of so many others Spectral. If we can make him see the good that exist around him, then perhaps we can convince him to stop this madness.

Spectral Persona: And if we can't? What if he doesn't listen? What if we have made it worse by bringing all of us here?

Noble: ...

Spectral Persona: What will happen to us if we can't stop him Noble?

Noble: You will be deleted. Alongside me, Echis, every Y/N in his stories, as well as everyone and everything he has created.

My heart dropped at hearing this. Deleted, as in killed? I'll never see my parents or friends again?

Spectral Persona: So let me get this straight... you brought not just me, but the consciousness of HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS of people here in hopes we can stop him. And if we don't stop him, then we will never wake up again?!

Noble: Unfortunately yes, that is the case. I'm sorry Spectral, I really am. If I had more time I would've sent out a warning or a distress call, but I didn't. Please you must understand why I'm doing this.

Spectral Persona: No I don't! I don't understand why in gods name you think a set of consciousnesses can save a mad creator and free him from his puppet master mistress!

Noble: Please calm yourself Spectral, his army feeds on hate and fear, they can sense it from a miles away. You must try and be calm, for the soldiers we have fighting down there.

Spectral Persona: Does it even matter at all?! It seems like we're screwed either way!

Noble: *right eye begins to glow* I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice...

What is he doing?! God damnit am I already going to die?! Is this really it? I brace for some kind of painful impact.

Echis: Hush now Spectral, it will be okay...

I felt a hand touch my face, it was soft like silk. I open my eyes to be greeted to a woman. Her whole figure was a shining blue, similar to a hologram you'd see in a sci-fi movie. She was beautiful, a literally Mary Sue.

Spectral Persona: Who are you?

Echis: My name is Echis. I am the sister of Hellgo- my creators mistress.

Spectral Persona: I see, Noble what did you mean by you didn't want to do th-

???: So you still live Echis, and have found a new creator to call your own...