The Infernal Wastelands

We spent hours traveling to the next location. On our way we passed by The Condemned Jungle, looks like it's finally returning back to its original form. Finally, we're here. I'm glad we went ahead and got Grimm Weiss before coming here. What was this place called... The Infernal Wastelands? The name is quite fitting, it's hot as hell here. We haven't even stepped into the region yet, but damn standing on the outskirts of it alone is causing me to break into a harsh sweat.

Grimm Weiss: Alright Spectral what's the plan?

Spectral Persona: It seems unlike last time, we actually have a clear shot at the next tower. No elaborate tree maze ahead of us compared to The Arctic-Dread Forest. I say we have Ruby use her super speed combined with your ice glyphs to keep us cool or at least prevent from dying of heat and B-line it for the tower.

Grimm Ruby: Sounds pretty straight forward.

Grimm Weiss: Agreed, lets get going!

We started our travel to the third tower. I'm still trying to figure out if what the OriginKeeper was telling us is the truth. How do we know if they haven't been lying to us? We don't have any evidence to believe what they say is true, and whose says they're not working for AbyssalHeart?

Grimm Weiss: Thinking about what the OriginKeeper told us too?

Spectral Persona: Yeah, it's just... how do know if we can even trust them? That what they're saying isn't a bunch of lies?

Grimm Weiss: I guess we can't know for sure if we can trust them Spectral. We just have to take a leap of faith and believe that what they say is true or not.

Spectral Persona: I'm just confused Weiss that's all. On one hand what we saw from Hellgonix before she disappeared felt very real. What she said also matched with what the OriginKeeper told us.

Grimm Ruby: True, but still the same time we've never seen what the Keepers look like to begin with. How do we not know it's Hellgonix in disguise feeding us false information to make us believe she's on our side?

Grimm Weiss: But she did seem legitimately afraid when she was telling us about that.

Spectral Persona: Maybe the next Keeper here will be able to answer some of our questions we have.

Grimm Weiss: Speaking of the Keepers, do they all just appear after you destroy the tower?

Spectral Persona: Well how it's roughly gone is I destroy the tower, then The Grimm Mistress appears and joins forces with me, after a bit of being in the current biome the Keeper shows up.

Grimm Weiss: So just to recap, all we have to do is destroy the tower and wait for the Keeper of said biome to show up.

Spectral Persona: That would be correct, but usually there is some kind of conflict with Hellgonix. However I don't know how things will turn out this time aro-

Grimm Ruby: Looks like we're getting close to the tower you guys. Brace yourselves!

Grimm Weiss: Wait what do you mean brace?!

Spectral Persona: We did this last time Weiss, just keep your head covered and you'll be all good!

Grimm Weiss: Why don't we just, I don't know check and see if the doors unlo-

*CRASH*