Grimm Mistress Of Shadows

Grimm Yang: BLAKE!

Grimm Yang ran up to her and embraced her tightly. I wonder how long it's been since these four had seen each other. How long they'd been locked up in their towers for? I suppose that doesn't matter anymore, everyone is back together now and that's what's important.

Grimm Blake: *turns to Spectral* So I presume you are Spectral?

Spectral Persona: In the flesh, and you are Grimm Blake?

Grimm Blake: That would be correct. *turns to the others* It's good to see you all again... including you Hellgonix.

She looked up in a bit of confusion and shock. Fair expression I don't think she was expecting such a response from Blake. Especially with her not knowing about what me and the others have learned from the Keepers.

Hellgonix: You're not mad at me?

Grimm Blake: I didn't say that, but seeing as how none of the others are threatened by you being here, I presume you don't pose a threat to us.

Noble: She's on our side Blake, she always has been.

Grimm Blake: *looks over to Echis* Did Noble sustain any head injuries or have his memories erased since we last met?

Echis: No he didn't. Noble is telling you the truth Blake, she had no control over her actions she took.

Grimm Blake: I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by that? Didn't AbyssalHeart give you and her more free will then any of his other creations?

Echis: The spirit-bond between them was done by AbyssalHeart not her. Their origin story was all false evidence in order to paint Hellgonix as the main cause of The Deletion Process. She was being used as a scapegoat for Abyssal when he completes The Deletion Process.

Grimm Blake: How do you know all of this?

Spectral Persona: It's a long story, let's start moving to our last location and I'll explain on the way.

Grimm Blake: *sigh* Very well then, let us get moving to... where exactly.

Noble: To The Binary Void where AbyssalHeart resides. The gateway to get there is located at the center of this world.

Grimm Blake: Taking the fight straight to him? I suppose that is the only option we have in this situation isn't it? Alright, let us start heading there then.

The eight of us began to traverse out of The Silent Graveyard and to the gateway of The Binary Void. On the way there I explained everything that had transpired since Grimm Blake has been locked up in her tower. She seemed to be pretty calm about the whole situation and all the information she was learning. How she remains so calm and level-headed is beyond me, especially with where we are going next.

Spectral Persona: I have a question for you Blake, that is if you don't mind me asking.

Grimm Blake: Go ahead Spectral, but please refrain from asking anything idiotic.

Spectral Persona: How are you so calm about all of this? You were just given freedom from the tower and now we're heading off to fight your creator. Not to mention all the information that I have dumped on you so suddenly.

Grimm Blake: If you let yourself become the storm before the calm, only chaos and self destruction will follow you. You must learn to be calm, and be patient in situations of great tribulation. I may not show it Spectral but I am afraid of what we're about to go do. However I believe that with you and everyone else on our side, we can't lose this fight. I believe we'll save AbyssalHeart and stop The Deletion Process, though such a task seems quite daunting on the surface.

Spectral Persona: Agreed but we've come this far, no reason to give up now...

Noble: We're almost out of this area. Didn't the RealityKeeper say her sister would be waiting for us here?

Spectral Persona: We just need to wait a short bit Noble, she should show up any minute now.

We all stood around in silence, guess it makes sense why it's called The Silent Graveyard. It's as if any external noise or ambiance is null and void here. I can hear someone coming from my left. I turn my gaze to the direction of the footsteps to see her, the last Keeper of this world...