Meeting The Fallen Creator

I looked over to where the new voice in the room came from. It was a man, a black and hazy purple aura radiated off of his body. He wore no upper garments aside from a small cloak that covered his arms and shoulders. His hood masked his face completely in shadows, only his left iris and the burning cracks that glowed a flaming hellish red were visible under the hood. Around his heart there were several black scars and pulsating lines.

Noble: That Spectral. That is why...

???: Come now Noble, are you seriously going to blame the kid for letting me in? Did you really think this was a domain I couldn't enter? Don't make me laugh. I am the god of this world and multiverse. Perhaps I can't delete this place due to it being your creation, but nothing ever stopped me from accessing it.

Noble: Abyssal, please it still isn't too late to stop The Deletion Proce-

A-AbyssalHeart?! He ripped off his cloak, by god it really is him!

AbyssalHeart: SILENCE! *gravity blast Noble against the wall*

Echis: Noble! *runs to him*

Noble: E-Echis watch out!

Echis: Huh?

I watched in horror as AbyssalHeart launched a blast of fire at Echis. Noble was able to block it with some kind of energy shield. How is it possible he's in here?! I thou-

AbyssalHeart: *turns to Spectral* Thought what? That this was a safe haven for Noble and his little army? That's cute Spectral, but naive for you to not consider that this is MY domain. As such I have complete control and access to ANY area. No matter if it is of my creation or not.

Spectral Persona: H-how did you know what I was thinking?!

AbyssalHeart: One of my many powers. Now, *looks back at Noble* I'll be taking what I've come here for.

Noble: *summons sword* You will not harm Echis! I won't let you!

AbyssalHeart: *chuckles* How blind you are Noble, how blind you are...

Ah shit! He's got a hold of my collar! I'm trying to get out of his grip, but he's too strong!

AbyssalHeart: Stop resisting kid, I'm trying to help you, not harm you.

Spectral Persona:W-what?

AbyssalHeart: *turns back to Noble* Hellgonix will be here shortly Noble. Might as well say your last goodbyes to your sweet little Echis.

I watched helplessly as Abyssal created a portal. With my collar still in his grasp he began dragging me through the portal.

Noble: No! No wai-

The portal closed behind us. What's going to happen to me now? Is he going to kill m-

AbyssalHeart: Calm down child, I'm not going to kill you. Not if you comply...

Spectral Persona: Where are we?

AbyssalHeart: My kingdom...

Spectral Persona: There's nothing here... it's just a-

AbyssalHeart: A blank canvas, indeed it is Spectral.

Spectral Persona: So you said you were trying to help me? What do you mean by that?

He let go of my collar and I fell to the ground. As I get up I look over to Abyssal, I see him standing over a table, the design is so surreal. It looks as if it's part of space itself. I watch as he types some things into a panel connected to the table. Soon a hologram of a planet appeared in on table.

AbyssalHeart: You just going to sit there, or are you going to come here?

Spectral Persona: R-right... *walks over to the table* What is this?

AbyssalHeart: This is my planet, the world we're on right now. I want you to take a look around and tell me what do you see?

Spectral Persona: Four large towers, each one in a different corner of the world. Armies everywhere, wearing black and blood-red armor with swords, shields, and bows. Then the fortress we were just in. Why do you want me to see all this?

AbyssalHeart: So you can understand the predicament you're in Spectral. My forces are everywhere and outnumber Noble and his friends ten thousand to one. Hellgonix is leading a final assault on his base. Soon he and the rest of them will be imprisoned and I will finally be able to complete The Deletion Process.

Spectral Persona: So, what is the point of you showing me any of this? I get it I've lost, we've lost. Just kill me now if that is truly my only destiny...

AbyssalHeart: *chuckles* What if I told you I can set you free? You can go back to your old life in the real world and pretend like this was all just a bad dream.

My heart skipped a beat hearing this, can he really?

Spectral Persona: You can?!

AbyssalHeart: I am the creator of this world, I can easily take you out of it and put you back into the real one.

Spectral Persona: What's the catch? Surely you're just not going to let me go without me giving you something?

AbyssalHeart: You are a wise one spectral. Yes, indeed there is something I want from you.

Spectral Persona: What is it?

AbyssalHeart: Noble told you that you possess all of the consciousnesses of my followers and viewers did he not?

Spectral Persona: Yeah he mentioned that.

AbyssalHeart: I can't risk Noble getting a hold of another user and turning them into a Spectral Persona. So here's the deal, I let you go free and you can go back to your normal life. However in exchange every other consciousness you possess will stay here to be deleted.

Spectral Persona: Wh-what? You can't be serious?

AbyssalHeart:I'm dead serious...

Spectral Persona: Thats genocide! You can't do that!

AbyssalHeart: You act like you're talking to a man who cares and has any morals left. I could care less if those people die or not, I just want the peace that I deserve! So what's it going to be kid? Your freedom, or your death?