Divide And Conquer

Spectral Persona: What are these? Some kind of ancient tokens?

Noble: They're a weapon every creator is given. You only get five of them, but each one of those little runes is extremely powerful.

Spectral Persona: What exactly do these runes do that make them so powerful and limited in quantity.

Noble: Each rune has the ability to destroy anything of the wielders desire. Even if it's not their creation. However they can't destroy whole planets or stories but if a creator has a story chapter or side character they don't like, then they can use these runes to get rid it them. Quite literally wipe the item or person out of existence and memory.

Spectral Persona: Wow, that does sound quite powerful. Why are you giving them to me?

Noble: Because I need you to destroy the four towers around this world.

Spectral Persona: How do I destroy the towers? Why can't you do it?

Noble: When you find the core of the tower toss one of the tokens into said core. Then you'll need to get out of the there quickly as the tower will be destroyed in minutes after you've inserted the token. As for why I can't I'm going to find Echis, then I'm going after Abyssal.

Spectral Persona: W-wait... so I'm going to have to destroy the towers by myself?!

Noble: Unfortunately yes, I'm sorry I have to leave you by yourself Spectral. However I can't let Abyssal
spirit-bond with Echis too. If he had the strength of both the sisters, then there will surely be no chance at defeating him.

Spectral Persona: Is there even a chance we CAN beat him? He's the creator of this world, and by further extension it's god. How can we even hope to stop him?

Noble: Now is not the time to shrivel up and wilt Spectral. The whole reason I need you to destroy these towers is because it is the only way we can defeat Abyssal.

Spectral Persona: How will destroying these towers help?

Noble: Each tower has a large energy beam located in the center of them, that is the before mentioned core. Those beams act as spiritual chains and strengthen the spirit-bond between Hellgonix and Abyssal. If we destroy the towers her control over him will be heavily weakened, but not destroyed.

Spectral Persona: How do we completely destroy her control over him then?

Noble: With this.

He summoned a crystal dagger out of thin air. The blade glowed a shimmering ocean blue. There were symbols engraved on both the blade and hilt, symbols I've never seen before ever. He flipped the dagger in the air and grabbed the blade extending the handle to me.

Spectral Persona: *holds dagger* What is this?

Noble: That is one of my creations, unique to only me. Every creator is allowed to make a weapon signature to them and bind a special perk to said weapon. This is mine, I call it "The Redeemer".

Spectral Persona: What is the special perk of it? Also, why a dagger? Wouldn't it have made more sense to make it a sword, or something with more reach?

Noble: It's perk is one I have not seen any other creator bind to their weapon. The Redeemer has the ability to completely heal someone, both physically and mentally. As for why it's a dagger, I think it's quite symbolic. Sometimes the only way someone can be healed or helped is by being given a wake up call to open their eyes. It would seem in this particular situation the symbolism is quite strong wouldn't you agree?

Spectral Persona: Yeah, I can see that. So how do I activate The Redeemers ability?

Noble: After you've struck your target with it, strike the base of the handle. A blue aura will surround the blade and flow through the targets body. This aura is like a cleansing water that will wash away all the darkness that resides in the person you've struck with The Purifier.

Spectral Persona: *sheathes The Purifier* After I destroy the towers how will I find you?

Noble: Well, if I'm successful in saving Echis as well as taking down Hellgonix and Abyssal, then I will will come bring you to my location so we can save Abyssal, and stop The Deletion Process. However if I don't succeed, and I am defeated by him, then you will have to venture to his kingdom alone and stop him. There is a portal in the center of this world, the gate of said portal looks like a well. Jump down it, and you will enter a place called "The Binary Void".

Spectral Persona: What is The Binary Void?

Noble: The Binary Void was once AbyssalHearts disposal grounds where all of his old stories were thrown away into. Now he has turned it into his kingdom, a dark citadel and the core of The Deletion Process.

Spectral Persona: Alright I think I've got everything. Let's do this, I'll see you soon Noble!

I start to walk for the door to our citadel, but I felt Noble grab my arm. I turn to meet his face, he has a look of regret and remorse on his face.

Noble: Spectral, I am sorry. You were right earlier, I should've sent out some kind of warning or invitation to help. Now I've put you and so many others in great peril. I hope you will forgive me.

Spectral Persona: I understand why you couldn't, and I understand why you would bring all of us here to help you, and don't worry. I... no WE will make sure to stop Abyssal and Hellgonix no matter what!

Noble: Right on Spectral, right on...

I opened the door and watched as Noble disappeared in a blue flash of light. The only sounds accompanying my heartbeat was the winds from how high in the tower I was. There's no going back now, no time to be a coward, let's do this!