Lorekeeper Of Reality

We all turned our attention to a mysterious cloaked mistress who stood before us.

Spectral Persona: Are you the next Keeper?

???: Indeed I am, are you Spectral?

Spectral Persona: That would be correct.

RealityKeeper: Then let me get the formalities out of the way on my end. I am the RealityKeeper, my knowledge consist of the history of AbyssalHeart in the real world.

Noble: Wait you know or knew AbyssalHeart in the real world?!

RealityKeeper: *chuckles* No don't be silly Noble. Neither me or my sisters know who AbyssalHeart really is.

Echis: But didn't you just say you knew the history of AbyssalHeart in the real world?

RealityKeeper: Perhaps I should've specified more. I don't personally know his real name, or his real world location, I'm not ever sure what he really looks like to be honest. What I do know is the realities behind his stories and characters creation. The truth that he has hidden away from the masses deep in the shadows.

Spectral Persona: Okay then if you know the truth of his creations, was Hellgonix telling me that she was being used as a scapegoat for AbyssalHeart and The Deletion Process the truth?

RealityKeeper: What Hellgonix told you back in The Arctic-Dread Forest was the truth Spectral.

I looked over to the others, each sharing a similar expression of disbelief. Except Noble and Echis, both of them had a look of remorse and guilt.

RealityKeeper: You mustn't blame yourself for believing Hellgonix was in control Noble, you too Echis. The only impression you two had of her intentions was their origin story.

Spectral Persona: You mean Echis And Hellgonix, The Fallen Guardians?

RealityKeeper: Indeed I do Spectral. The whole reason for it's creation was to enforce the belief to the masses that Hellgonix is behind all of this. As you all know however, this could not be farther from the truth. AbyssalHeart knows the pain he is causing her, and the eternal torment she will suffer if The Deletion Process is completed. A scapegoat to sacrifice for appeasement, a pin cushion for a thousand swords, a beautiful bird caged and chained, a creation made only to suffer. That is what will become of Hellgonix if he is to complete The Deletion Process.

Spectral Persona: Then we need to make sure that doesn't happen. *looks over to Noble* Do you have any questions for her?

Noble: Yes I do. *turns to RealityKeeper* First question, who are the few in the dark? AbyssalHeart has mentioned them to me time and time again, but even with Echis and her vast knowledge, we still know nothing about them. Who are they?

RealityKeeper: Who or what they are is entirely up to your interpretation of what you think they are. The few in the dark could be AbyssalHearts repressed desires and regrets manifested by his mind. They could be real life users who have a degrading, poisonous persona, drowning him in their pool of toxicity. They could be something bigger than any of us, perhaps a god, demon, or even spirit of the supernatural forces. Or they could very well be nothing more than voices of Abyssal's own conscious.

Noble: So then what about the virus Hellgonix made and injected into him in her and Echis's origin story? That was made of the toxic personas who kept demanding more of him wasn't it? If that's the case, then how can it be any of the other options.

Spectral Persona: But remember what she said earlier. Their origin story was made to enforce false evidence that Hellgonix was behind all of this. As such, who knows how much of that story was truth, and what was a lie.

Noble: RealityKeeper, do you know what the real reason or reasons AbyssalHeart is trying to delete everything?

RealityKeeper: That my friend is another question for you to decipher and decide on your own terms. Is he doing it under the influence of the few in the dark? Perhaps it's because of the negative fanbase? Maybe he feels irrelevant and has grown tired of making stories? Could it be because he feels unappreciated for what he's done? Who knows why he has chosen to take this path, but perhaps you may be the ones to find out why.

Echis: Noble, we should start moving to our next location. I can sense AbyssalHearts rage growing, I fear it's only a matter of time before he completes The Deletion Process.

Noble: Right, we should get moving. *turns to RealityKeeper* Thank you for answering our questions.

Spectral Persona: Yes indeed thank you very much RealityKeeper.

RealityKeeper: Thank me by saving AbyssalHeart and stopping him from completing The Deletion Process. I will take my leave now, my sister will be awaiting you in The Silent Graveyard. Good luck to the seven of you... may lady luck be on your side.

Just as her two previous sisters did, she shattered into millions of glass-like particles just as before. Who are these people, are they creations of AbyssalHeart or something more?

Noble: Lets get moving everyone, our next and final tower to destroy is located in The Silent Graveyard. The faster we destroy the last tower, the sooner we take our fight to AbyssalHearts door!

We all nodded and began our travel to the final corrupted biome. The Silent Graveyard... I can only imagine the twisted and grotesque horrors that awaits for us there with a name like that.