Lorekeeper Of Endings

Spectral Persona: I assume you're the last Keeper we're waiting for.

???: Indeed I am, my apologies if I have caused delay in your travel Spectral.

Spectral Persona: We've only been waiting for a couple minutes so it's no big deal.

???: Good to know, well then I suppose I should go ahead and get formalities out of the way. I am the EndKeeper, my knowledge consist of the endings of AbyssalHearts stories he has made over the last few years. I also know the other endings both alternate and forgotten, which were planned to be the original endings of his stories.

Spectral Persona: Then in that case, how was Remnants Antidote planned to end originally? Abyssal said in the epilogue of it that things weren't supposed to end the way they did.

EndKeeper: You're right about that Spectral. AbyssalHeart originally didn't plan to insert himself into that storyline. The original end for it was Team RWBY from the Resurrection timeline with all of the characters from his other stories to defeat The God King and save their multiverse. As time went on the few in the dark became bored and unappeased with that ending. Under constant torment from them, AbyssalHeart was forced to rewrite the storyline and ending plan. The only problem was he had fully released the first chapter of Remnants Antidote. His new plan was to insert himself in during chapter two saying he could help them stop The God King. However in exchange they'd need to bring him the relics from each dimension they crossed through. Chapters three through five were originally going to take place in each separate dimension, collecting the relics while avoiding The God King's advancing and growing army. This ending was going to have AbyssalHeart use all of the relics from every dimension to create an ultimate weapon. In a sixth chapter he'd then use it to delete The God King and restore all the Remnants to their original forms.

Spectral Persona: I take it that the few in the dark weren't satisfied with this ending either.

EndKeeper: It was always going to be an impossible goal to permanently appease the few in the darks demands. AbyssalHeart has just finished writing rough draft versions for chapters four five and six. He'd also promised chapter threes full release for that next week. That's when the few in the dark began tormenting him, once again unappeased with the direction and ending the storyline would have. Tormenting him to extreme measures, going so far as to make him lose sleep in the real world, he gave in to their demands. He had to work hastily as chapter three was set to release four days from then. As he spent those next few days rewriting chapter three, he began to snap and crack under the pressure. Abyssal finished a new version of chapter three mere hours before the release date. After he'd released it the few in the dark immediately demanded he began working on chapters four and five.

Spectral Persona: I presume the new storyline wasn't going to feature a sixth chapter.

EndKeeper: Correct Spectral, this new ending was similar to the one that has been released to the public. This storyline would've gone through the same course as the current chapters four and five had with a few changes to it. AbyssalHeart wouldn't have killed the Archangel, and he would've imprisoned The God King in his kingdom. After all of that was said and done, he would've restored all of the Remnants to their original state. The few in the dark once again, however, were very unsatisfied with the way the story was going. They began to increase their torment in both quantity and intensity. Finally AbyssalHeart snapped, they had officially broken him. The few in the dark had achieved their goal of breaking him and his mind. They hoped in doing this, he'd be under their complete control. Their goal was to make AbyssalHeart their puppet, forcing him to make what they wanted and demanded of him. However it had the complete opposite effect of what they were trying to do. Now unhinged and gone mad, AbyssalHeart had become hellbent on seeing their destruction for all the torment and pain they put him through. He rewrote the ending and storyline of Remnants Antidote one last time. This was the one you and everyone now know as the canon ending. The few in the dark tried doing everything in their power to make him bend to their will. They tried to gain some kind of control back over him, but it was to no avail. He was determined to finish what he had started, and as you know from chapter four and five, his broken side began of seep through into the stories.

I looked over to Noble and the others. They all shared looks of guilt and sadness.

Spectral Persona: EndKeeper, you know how all of his stories end... how will this one end? Will we win, or will he complete The Deletion Process?

EndKeeper: I am sorry Spectral but I can't answer that question. For if I told you how this story will end, then it wouldn't happen. I have told you all I know and bid farewell to you. Good luck to the eight of you... may lady luck be on your side.

Just as her three previous sisters did, she shattered into millions of glass-like particles just as before. Who these people are now doesn't really matter I suppose. I doubt I will ever see them again, yet still I wonder who they are...

Noble: We should get moving to the gateway of The Binary Void Spectral.

Spectral Persona: Agreed, lets get moving.

Minutes later...

We arrived at the supposed gateway to The Binary Void. It was a well just as Noble had told me earlier, didn't think it was true though. Why of all things would a well be Abyssal's choice to use as a gateway?

Noble: Once we go in there, there's no turning back. Are we all ready?

Grimm Weiss: What have we got to be afraid of? We have each other and we've destroyed what needs to be to stop The Deletion Process up here.

Grimm Yang: LETS FUCKING GO! *jumps down the well*

Grimm Ruby: Last one down is a rotten egg! *jumps down the well*

Grimm Blake: The sooner we stop The Deletion Process, the quicker everything goes back to normal. *jumps down the well*

Grimm Weiss: See you four in a minute... *jumps down the well*

Echis: *grabs Hellgonix hand* There's nothing to fear sister, we all have each other's backs. I'll make sure that we both make it out of this alive, that we all make it out of this alive.

Hellgonix: *sighs* Thank you sister, you're right we have nothing to fear. Let's fucking do this... *both jump down the well*

Noble: You ready to do this Spectral?

Spectral Persona: Ready as I'll ever be. Let's get going, we have a mass deletion to stop...

Me and Noble both jump down the well. I look above me as the only light source from the opening quickly became smaller and smaller. There's no turning back now, we've come this far and done so much. I can't give up now and I'm not going to. AbyssalHeart, I know you can't hear me but I'm- no WE'RE going to save you and stop The Deletion Process!