Hopes, Dreams, And A Thousand Voices

I felt my wound being healed, the burning pain of it quickly subsiding. I can feel my strength coming back to me, what is happening and who are the voices I'm hearing?!

User 56: Hey, Spectral get up!

I felt someone helping me to my feet. It was a girl, she glowed the same translucent blue as Echis.

Spectral Persona: Echis is that really you? I thought I saw Abyssal destroy you just now?!

User 1: *chuckles* No, I'm not Echis. I'm one of the users, or as you've been calling us consciousnesses that resided within you.

Spectral Persona: But I thought you all were laying dormant, how are you awake and he-

AbyssalHeart: DIE!

User 2: I think not.

I look over to see AbyssalHeart clashing with a young man glowing bright yellow. Another person who glowed a vibrant green firing arrows at Abyssal from behind.

User 56: Don't worry about them, they've got him occupied for now.

Spectral Persona: How are you all here right now? I thought you all were laying dormant, how are you awake and here?

User 56: Your body sustained heavy damage and your semblance kicked in. That is what awoken us.

Spectral Persona: Semblance, like from RWBY? I didn't realize this body had one.

User 56: Well now you do. It's called The Army Of A Thousand Souls. Noble incorporated this into your personas body because he knew that having to go toe to toe with AbyssalHeart was practically inevitable. As such he knew there was only going to be one way at stopping him from completing The Deletion Process. That's why we're here, to make sure that happens.

Spectral Persona: I appreciate your help, but how are we going to stop him? I couldn't stop him with Noble, Echis, Hellgonix, and the Grimm Mistresses. I don't think we can stop him with only four of us.

User 56: Who said it was just the four of us?

Spectral Persona: What is that supposed to me-

???: User 156 is online! This is what she means Spectral!

I felt rumbling coming from all around me. Portals began opening behind me and the user. Out of these portals stepped hundreds of personas if not more, each one a different color, sporting different weapons and different looks. One of the users stepped forward, a male glowing bright red.

User 156: Spectral, *bows* the Calvary has arrived!

User Legion: HOORAH!

Spectral Persona: How many of you are there?

User 156: At least a thousand of us probably. Do you think that's enough to stop AbyssalHeart?

Spectral Persona: Let us hope... I need to get this *holds up The Redeemer* to The Final Testament. Think you all can get me there?

User 156: What do we think friends? Do you think we can get Spectral to The Final Testament?!

User Legion: SIR YES SIR!

User 156: *turns to Spectral* There's your answer for you.

Spectral Persona: Alright, lets do this!

User 56: At your command Spectral!

I walked to the front of the massive crowd and looked AbyssalHeart in the eyes. I can sense fear and anger radiating from his aura.

Spectral Persona: AbyssalHeart! I, Spectral Persona and the voices of a thousand souls vow to save you and stop The Deletion Process!

User Legion: SAVE HIM, SAVE HIM, SAVE HIM!