The Second Tower

I felt myself topple onto the cold floor of the tower. Goddamnit that hurt...

Grimm Ruby: Ah Spectral! *rushes over* I'm so sorry! Are you hurt, are you bleeding, did you break anything?!

Spectral Persona: *rubs head* Agggh, it's alright Ruby I'm fine. In reality busting through the door was probably a smarter decision than standing out there possibly freezing to death. Also who knows maybe the door was locked or frozen shut.

Grimm Ruby: Still I probably should've given you more forewarning.

Spectral Persona: It's behind us, let's get moving to the core.

Grimm Ruby: Get your weapon ready. Remember Hellgonix could be waiting for us.

Spectral Persona: *unsheathes Redeemer* Alright there's the stairs. Let's do this...

Weapons drawn we made our way down the stairs quickly yet stealthily. Within moments we reached the bottom of the tower. Just like the last tower a door stood behind us and in front of us a long dimly lit corridor. Unlike the last tower, the light from the room at the end of the corridor glowed a blue hue. Using the spell from earlier I gave me and Ruby some more light as we traversed down the corridor. Minutes later we made it to the room. Now the question still remains if Hellgonix will show up.

Grimm Ruby: I'll keep lookout, you insert the rune into the beam.

Spectral Persona: Got it. *walks up to beam* here we go...

I tossed the rune into the beam, watching it dissolve into particles. Now we get the fuck out of here before we get crushed.

Grimm Ruby: AGGGH! *falls next to Spectral*

Spectral Persona: Ruby! *turns around*

Hellgonix(Wraith Spirit): YOU TWO AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE!

Goddamnit she did show up... and she's already in her demon mode.

Hellgonix(Wraith Spirit): YOU'RE NOT LEAVING HERE! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE CRUSHED UNDER THE RUBBLE OF THIS TOWER! ENSURING THAT THE DELETION PROCESS WILL COME TO FRUITION!

Spectral Persona: God can you just give it a rest with this Deletion Process bullshit! Don't you see the damage and calamity you're causing?! Have you considered that maybe, JUST MAYBE you're the one causing AbyssalHeart all his suffering?!

Hellgonix(Wraith Spirit): WHY YOU LITTLE... DIEEEEEE! *charges at Spectral*

I felt Grimm Ruby grab my arm.

Grimm Ruby: HOLD ON TIGHT SPECTRAL!

She dashed forward at speeds faster than what we had traveled before, knocking over Hellgonix in a sonic blast. We burst through the door and through the corridor. The walls around us cracking and falling apart.

Spectral Persona: BRACE?!

Grimm Ruby: BRACE!

*CRASH*

Softer landing this time, fluffy cold snow instead of the hard cold floor of the tower. We've done it, fucking hell yes! WOOOOOOOO! Wait... where's Grimm Ruby?!

Hellgonix(Wraith Spirit): *slashing at Grimm Ruby* YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! MY SWEET ABYSSAL GAVE YOU LIFE AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM?! BY HELPING THE ENEMY, BY CAUSING HIM MORE PAIN??

Grimm Ruby: *dodging Hellgonix attacks* TJE DELETION PROCESS ISN'T SOMETHING HE WANTS TO DO DAMNIT! YOU'RE CONTROLLING HIM AND FORCING HIM TO DO THIS! YOU'RE THE ONE CAUSING HIM PAIN!

Hellgonix(Wraith Spirit): I'LL RIP THAT VILE TOUNGE RIGHT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!

I grabbed The Redeemer and charged at Hellgonix.

Spectral Persona: LEAVE HER ALONE! *goes for a stab*

Hellgonix(Wraith Spirit): *grabs Spectral's arm* FUCK OFF!

I felt a sharp pain in my gut and launched hundreds of feet back due to the force of the blow, crashing onto my side in pain.

Grimm Ruby: Spectral!

Hellgonix(Wraith Spirit): GOT YOU! *slashes Grimm Ruby's arm*

Grimm Ruby: AAAARGH! *falls back*

Spectral Persona: *trying to get up* Ru-Ruby!

Hellgonix(Wraith Spirit): *choking Grimm Ruby* It's quite a shame Ruby, out of all the Grimm variations you were always my favorite. Unfortunate you fought on the wrong si-

*BLAM*

Hellgonix(Wraith Spirit): *gets launched back* AGGGH! What the hell?!

???: I'm hurt Hellgonix, I could've sworn you said I was your favorite. Oh well guess now I don't have a reason to hold anything back on you.

Hellgonix(Wraith Spirit): Damnit... of all places why did Abyssal choose to lock you four up in these towers?!

???: Wasn't locking us up here your decision Hellgonix? I specifically remember overhearing you saying to AbyssalHeart and I quote "Lock them away in the towers, they pose the greatest threat to us".

Hellgonix(Wraith Spirit): You little piece of shit...

Spectral Persona: *staggers over to Grimm Ruby* Ruby... is tha-

Grimm Ruby: Weiss is that you?!

Grimm Weiss: Well who else would I be you dolt?!