Grimm Mistress Of Sunlight

Spectral Persona: A thousand apologies Yang! I've got a lot on the mind you know?

Grimm Yang: *pats Spectral on the shoulder* I'm just joshing with you Spectral, it's all good. Now... where is my sis-

Grimm Ruby: BANZAI! *jumps on Grimm Yangs back*

Grimm Yang: There you are Rubes! Missed me?

Grimm Ruby: What kind of question is that? OF COURSE I FRICKEN DID!

Grimm Weiss: Ruby you dolt get off her! You're gonna end up breaking some bone of yours or Yangs!

Grimm Yang: Ah Ice queen! Still just as cold as Schnee huh?

Grimm Weiss: *tries to hide smile* Whatever hothead...

Grimm Yang: Come on Weiss, that reaction was pretty Grimm.

Grimm Weiss: *chuckles* You dolt.

Echis: It's good to see you again Yang.

Grimm Yang: *hugs Echis* Truer words have never been spoken Echis. Glad to see you're still in one piece.

Noble: I'm glad that you've still got your sense of humor Yang.

Grimm Yang: And I'm glad Abyssal hasn't made mincemeat out of you Noble. Any of you for that matter. It really is good to see you all.

Spectral Persona: Were glad to have you with us Yang.

Noble: Alright now that we have introductions out of the way, we should start heading to our next location.

Grimm Yang: That's where Blake is being held right?

Noble: Correct and once we've destroyed the tower then we'll have everyone and be ready to take the fight straight to AbyssalHearts door!

Grimm Yang: And that damn traitor Hellgonix! When I get my hands on her I'm going to pou-

Spectral Persona: Right... there's something you all need to know about that.

Noble: What do you mean Spectral?

Spectral Persona: Lets start moving towards the next location, I'll explain on the way.

Noble: Very well then, let's move out. Next location, The Silent Graveyard!

We started traveling to the next biome in order to destroy the last tower and free Grimm Blake. On the way there I explained to Noble, Echis, and Grimm Yang the information me, Grimm Weiss and Ruby had learned about from the Keepers.

Grimm Yang: Th-that doesn't make any sense though! I watched Hellgonix raise the towers and morph the villagers into the Dritix Knights.

Noble: But she didn't attack me and Echis when AbyssalHeart went to go stop you.

Spectral Persona: Also, when she was telling us about that, she began to start glitching out. It was as if there was something preventing her from fully explaining herself.

Echis: It's possible Abyssal could've put some kind of device that prevents her from speaking out. Even still, why would she have done all of this if she didn't want to do it?

Spectral Persona: Is it possible that the spirit-bond between them is forcing her to stay quiet?

Noble: That is a definite possibility. If we could find the next... what did you call them Keepers?

Spectral Persona: That's correct.

Noble: If we could find the next Keeper, then she might be able to answer our questions.

???: Well then, what are the questions you wished answered. I cannot promise I will know all of them, but I will try my best...