The Final Battle

Noble: What are you talking abo-

Large dark aura vines suddenly burst out of the ground, grabbing Noble and the others. The vines retracted and forced a tight constructive barrier upon everyone. I tired to pull Noble out of the vines but was whipped away from him. I got up and looked over to AbyssalHeart his face bearing a look of anger yet smug. I don't understand why this is all happening, I did everything right! I destroyed all of the towers and the panel that activated Th-

AbyssalHeart: Did you ever consider once if what you were doing was the right way of stopping The Deletion Process?

Spectral Persona: What are you talking about? We did as all the LoreKeepers said, we did everything right!

AbyssalHeart: You did everything you were TOLD to do Spectral. This whole time you've just been doing what Noble or the Keepers told you was the right thing to do. You didn't ever once do something in your own free will, or even question of what you were doing was the right thing to do. Have you already forgotten, I am the creator of this domain! As such I control EVERY. SINGLE. THING. HERE! Your defeat was inevitable by my hands Spectral, ALL of your defeats were inevitable. You have all played your part, and I must commend you for that. Thanks to you eight, the few in the dark have stuck around long enough for me to complete The Deletion Process. Take pride in knowing that your deletion will help me save other and future creators from the few in the dark.

He raised his hand to the air, the floor behind Abyssal opened up and revealed a large crystal embedded in a large bed of grotesque black tendrils. In the center of the crystal laid an eye with crack marks surrounding it. What the hell is that thing?!

AbyssalHeart: This Spectral *gestures behind him* is the true source of power and the activation device behind The Deletion Process. The Final Testament is completely indestructible, that is with the exception of one thing... The Redeemer.

Abyssal summoned The Executioner and held it with the point aimed towards me. With his free hand he ripped off his eyepatch, revealing his empty socket.

AbyssalHeart: As easy as it would be to just kill you and destroy The Redeemer ensuring no chance of stopping me. It wouldn't be a proper end to a story without some kind of final climactic battle. A duel of the fates of the hero against the villain. Except unlike most stories and fairytales, this one will not end with the hero prevailing. This one will not end with a happily ever after. This story shall end with the villain being the victor and his plans coming to fruition.

I unsheathed The Redeemer and held it in a reverse grip. If this is the end, I'm not going down without a fight.

AbyssalHeart: WELL... COME ON THEN!

AbyssalHeart dashed forward with immense speeds, almost sticking me in the side with his The Executioner. I swung with The Redeemer and grazed his cheek. I backed up to gain some distance as he touched the cut mark. He looked up at me and chuckled.

AbyssalHeart: You just got lucky...

He began swinging his sword at me with fury. I could feel the wind that was being split from his blows hitting my face. I can barely dodge the strikes of his blade.

Noble: SPECTRAL! STRIKE THE FINAL TESTAMENT WITH THE REDEEMER! THAT WILL STOP THE DELETION PROCESS!

AbyssalHeart: SHUT THE HELL UP!

He turned his attention to Noble and began choking him with the tendrils. Nows my chance, I take off towards The Final Testament.

AbyssalHeart: *turns back to Spectral* Where do you think you're going?!

I felt myself levitate off the ground before being slammed into the ground by Abyssal. I look up to see his sword coming down and roll out of the way at the last second.

AbyssalHeart: *pulling sword out of the ground* You're not stopping what needs to be done! Why is it so hard for you all to accept that this is the right thing that I am doing?!

Spectral Persona: Because there are real peoples life at stake that's why! All of the consciousnesses, all of your creations, Noble and yourself! If you delete everything, you'll delete us with you!

AbyssalHeart: I gave you a chance to walk away and go live your life in peace Spectral! But you chose not to take my offer and sided with them!

Spectral Persona: One life isn't worth the price of hundreds dying in its place! As a creator you of all people should know that!

AbyssalHeart: We all have to make sacrifices for the greater good of others. If that means I must throw away EVERYTHING I have ever made and carry that burden to stop the few in the dark... THEN SO BE IT!

He continued swinging his sword at me, and I continued dodging trying to get to The Final Testament.

Hellgonix: ABYSSAL, STOP THIS!

AbyssalHeart: YOU DO NOT CONTROL ME HELLGONIX!

Hellgonix: DON'T MAKE ME HURT YOU!

AbyssalHeart: I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TR- ... AGGH!

Abyssal knelt to the ground grabbing where his heart is located. I look overt to Hellgonix, her left eye glowing a bright red, the same as Abyssal's left eye glowed when I first encountered him.

Hellgonix: SPECTRAL GET GOING! I-I don't kn-know how much lon-ger I can hold him!

I started booking it towards The Final Testament. I'm not too far away, come on I can do this... almost there...

AbyssalHeart: ENOUGH!

I felt myself get slammed of the ground. No, not now... I'm right there! I can feel myself getting dragged backwards!

AbyssalHeart: *choking Spectral* I. WILL. NOT... LET YOU STOP WHAT MUST BE DONE!

I punched his arm and kicked at him to try and get out of his grip, but to no avail.

Noble: Abyssal don't!

AbyssalHeart: DIE!

I felt a sharp pain in the center of my chest. Looking down I am met with Abyssal's sword, the blade plunged deep in my chest. Is... is this really it for me... please god no... I don't want it to end like this...

AbyssalHeart: *drops Spectral* Now... to dispose of the rest of you!

I watched helplessly as Noble, Echis, Hellgonix and the Grimm Mistresses faded away into nothing. I want to cry, I want to scream, I want to get up and stop AbyssalHeart... but I can't. This isn't how the story was supposed to end... this can't be the end...

???: User 1 is online! We've got your back Spectral!

Wh-what? Who said that?! Hello, hello can anyone hear me?!

???: User 2 is online! We hear you loud and clear Spectral!

???: User 3 is online! Hang tight Spectral, I've got users 56 and 57 coming to patch you up right now!