The Fate Of AbyssalHeart

The overbearing brightness began to subside. As I lowered my arms and opened my eyes, I found myself atop of a hill looking over a world. It's so beautiful, could this be Haven_Zero that Grimm Weiss and The Keepers spoke of?

Noble: Well I'll be damned, it's over... it's finally over...

Spectral Persona: NOBLE!

I ran up to Noble and hugged him tightly. I can feel myself crying, hot tears of joy running down the sides of my cheeks.

Noble: H-hey Spectral it's okay I'm here. You did it, you stopped The Deletion Process, you won...

Spectral Persona: Is it finally over Noble? Is it truly all over?

Noble: Look around and tell me what you think.

I let go of him and took a glance around us. Every biome had been restored back to its original luscious form. Strange, there's a large castle in the center of this world. It's right where the well used to be.

Spectral Persona: What is that castle doing here?

Noble: After you destroyed The Final Testament, it completely reset Haven_Zero. Everything that once existed here before The Deletion Process began was either returned to normal or brought back from its deletion. Anything that was built or made in The Deletion Process's creation time was permanently deleted. This includes The Final Testament itself.

Spectral Persona: So this can't happen again can it?

Noble: I can't promise that other creators won't try to follow in AbyssalHeart's footsteps. However if you're talking about Abyssal himself, then yes. He is now completely incapable of doing such a thing again.

Spectral Persona: How is that possible? Doesn't he still possess his powers as a creator? What's stopping him from just making another Final Testament and retrying this again?

Noble: Abyssal had put all of his destruction powers into The Final Testament, that is what the device demanded as a requiem and power source. Since you destroyed it with The Redeemer, it permanently erased any traces or code of The Final Testament along with his destruction based powers.

Spectral Persona: Where is he now?

Echis: He's in there, at the highest floor...

I looked over to Echis, she was with her sister. I followed the direction of where she was pointing to the highest point of the castle.

Spectral Persona: Is it possible for me to go see him?

Noble: We have to if we want to get you and the rest of the consciousnesses back to the real world. He's the only one who can create a portal back to our world.

Hellgonix: How can we be sure he won't try and attack us?

Spectral Persona: I don't think he has that will anymore.

Echis: What makes you say that Spectral?

Spectral Persona: At the end of our fight he fell to his knees in tears. He just sat there, didn't even try to keep fighting. It's as if he just froze up after the realization of what he'd been doing. When I walked past him to destroy The Final Testament, he grabbed my arm. But he didn't try to hurt me, he looked me in the eye and said "I don't think this is what I wanted...". Then he let go of my arm and I destroyed The Final Testament.

Noble: That makes no sense, why would he say that? I spent months trying to convince him not to go through with The Deletion Process. Yet each encounter with Abyssal was met with hostility and him assuring me this was for the best in his eyes.