Lorekeeper Of Souls

Spectral Persona: Finally, looks like we're almost out of here.

Grimm Ruby: Indeed, we should start planning for The Arctic-Dread Forest.

Spectral Persona: Plan for what? Are there more of Abyssal's soldiers roaming around the land, or do you mean Hellgonix with her shadow beast form?

Grimm Ruby: Neither, there is another conflict we face.

Spectral Persona: Alright, well what is this conflict?

Grimm Ruby: Each biome has a rather harsh environment based on its landscape . The towers serve as the main corruptors of said biomes. The only way they can be reverted is by destroying the towers.

Spectral Persona: Damn, well guessing by the name of The Arctic-Dread Forest we're going to need to layer up.

Grimm Ruby: Not exactly, I can use my speed to get us to the tower. After all I am a variation of Ruby and as such have her abilities.

Spectral Persona: Perfect looks like we're almo-

???: Strange... I can sense you're not of this world, yet you do not possess the knowledge our gods and my sisters do.

Spectral Persona: Whose there?!

Grimm Ruby: *holds arm in front of spectral* Get behind me Spectral!

???: Calm yourselves, I assure you I mean no harm to you or... Spectral? That is the title Noble gave you correct?

Spectral Persona: Y-yeah. How do you know Noble?

???: I know a great many things Spectral. I know about your mission, I know about the war between Noble and AbyssalHeart, Echis and Hellgonix. I know that you are also unaware of a great many things sentient beings like us are supposed to know. What I don't know is why you don't know what I and my sisters do?

Spectral Persona: What are you talking about? Also where are you?

???: Right, my apologies Spectral. I almost forgot I was out of plain sight.

A mysterious figure formed out of thin air, I still can't tell who she is, her voice sounds so familiar yet... so different? I can't make out any of her features either, she's completely cloaked just as Abyssal was in Remnants Antidote,

Spectral Persona: Who are you?

SoulKeeper: Who or what I am is not important, but the title anointed to me was SoulKeeper.

Spectral Persona: What is this "knowledge" that I am unaware of you keep speaking about?

SoulKeeper: There is a great deal you don't know that me and my sisters do. Unfortunately my memories have been erased, the only thing I can remember is the specific information I hold close of my once vast array of knowledge about the hidden lore unknown to the un-sentients.

Spectral Persona: If you don't mind me asking, what is this hidden lore you speak of?

Grimm Ruby: Spectral we need to get going, I don't know how much time we have left before this area gets dele-

SoulKeeper: Abyssal and Hellgonix are too occupied with Echis and Noble to worry about what you two are doing. If it puts you at ease though, I will explain this as quickly as My mind will let me.

Spectral Persona: Take your time SoulKeeper, I wish to know what you're talking about?

SoulKeeper: Do you remember AbyssalHearts story called... "Remnants Antidote"?

Spectral Persona: I do, what about that?

SoulKeeper: In the ending of that story Abyssal had revealed himself to Ruby as the puppet master behind all the actions that had transpired throughout their storyline. This had not been the first time he had done this, but it would be his last. Something many personas don't realize when creating a story based off someone else's creation, those characters in their story are not the same original versions of said characters. When a persona makes a story with another personas characters, they are given empty clones to use. More specifically these clones are nothing more than puppets controlled to do as the creator wishes. AbyssalHeart was never a man who'd approved of such a thing. He believed if his characters had no soul, then neither would his stories. As such he gave a part of his personas soul into each and every character he added to his stories. I'm sure you've been able to tell that it has taken quite the toll on him.

Spectral Persona: Yeah I can... Jesus that's a lot of information to take in, and I presume there is still more to this correct?

SoulKeeper: Correct Spectral, do you need a minute to process what you've just learned?

Spectral Persona: No please go ahead, I'll have time to think about this when crossing through the next biome.

SoulKeeper: very well then let's continue. While AbyssalHeart's characters had a soul to some degree, they were still clones. As such he still had complete control over them. Every time Abyssal reset Remnants Antidotes storyline, wether rewriting the storyline or re-reading the story to proof check it he'd also erase the previous memories his characters minds. However what he didn't account for was how much of a toll that would take on his mind. Not just of his persona, but also his real world mind. The personas soul is connected with the real world consciousness of its user. Abyssal slowly went into a mad spiral and in his rage unknowingly to him awoke Echis And Hellgonix. I'm sure you can guess what happens from there.

Spectral Persona: So that explains how Echis and Hellgonix are here now, but who are they? Where did they come from? Why were they created, and who created them?

SoulKeeper: Unfortunately that information is beyond me. A part of my life and knowledge I have forgotten, or perhaps forced to forget. My sister should be able to answer those questions. You will find her in your next location. Good luck to the both of you... may lady luck be on your side.

She shattered into millions of glass-like particles just as Nobles hologram did. Was she too just using a hologram, or was she something different?

Grimm Ruby: Hey Spectral, are you okay?

Spectral Persona: Huh? Oh yeah I am. It's just that was... just a lot to process, and I still have many questions.

Grimm Ruby: Yeah so do I. We need to keep moving though, the sooner we destroy these towers the sooner we can stop The Deletion Process.

Spectral Persona: You're right, lets get moving!