Grimm Mistress Of Ice

Hellgonix(Wraith Spirit): DIEEEEEEEE!

Grimm Weiss: I think not...

I watched alongside Grimm Ruby as Hellgonix and Grimm Weiss took turns trying to get a solid strike on each other. Hellgonix attacks were fast but very readable. Meanwhile Grimm Weiss's attacks were quick and hard to predict, however, she was limited in weapon mass with her rapier.

Spectral Persona: We have to help her, got any plans Ruby?

Grimm Ruby: We need to create an open window for Weiss to land a successful hit on her.

Spectral Persona: You have your speed, I have the runes to destroy the towers... and Hellgonix wants the runes to stop us from destroying said towers...

Grimm Ruby: What are you thinking Spectral?

Spectral Persona: I feel like playing a game of keep away.

Grimm Ruby: I like the sound of that, let's do this!

Spectral Persona: On three... one... two... THREE!

Grimm Ruby took off at rapid speeds as I pulled out one of the runes from my pocket.

Spectral Persona: HEY HELLGONIX!

Hellgonix(Wraith Spirit): WHAT COULD YOU POSSIB-

Spectral Persona: *waves rune in air* YOU WANT THIS DON'T YOU?! WELL GO FETCH BITCH!

I chucked the rune over her and watched as Grimm Ruby grabbed ahold of it.

Hellgonix(Wraith Spirit): GIVE THAT TO ME YOU IGNORANT RAT!

Grimm Ruby: *smugly grins* You didn't say please.

Hellgonix(Wraith Spirit): AAAAAAAARRRRGGGH!

She started to chase after Grimm Ruby. I have good faith she'll be able to keep the rune out of Hellognix grasp. I make my way over to Grimm Weiss.

Grimm Weiss: What are you doing you dolt?! If Hellgonix catches her, she'll gain a rune and we won't have enough to stop The Deletion Process!

Spectral Persona: Don't worry this is all part of the plan. I'm having her distract Hellgonix and wear her down. When you have an open window strike her.

Grimm Weiss: I see what you're saying, I'm going to try to assist Ruby and slow down Hellgonix with my glyphs.

Spectral Persona: Be careful to not hit Ruby.

Grimm Weiss: I know what I'm doing Spectral don't worry.

I stood next to Grimm Weiss as she created an occasion slowing glyph under Hellgonix causing her to trip or stumble losing traction and energy. Soon she'll collapse, come on Ruby... just a bit longer!

Hellgonix(Wraith Spirit): Y-you fucker... *pants* I'll... I'll kill YO-

Spectral Persona: NOW!

Success. Grimm Weiss's blade made direct contact with Hellgonix lower stomach.

Hellgonix: Agh... *falls to the ground*

I make my way over to Grimm Weiss whose cooling off Grimm Ruby with an ice glyph while holding her blade to Hellgonix throat.

Spectral Persona: As you can see Hellgonix, were never going to stop. We're going to keep fighting to save not just this multiverse, but also AbyssalHeart from your tyranny!

She lowered her head in silence... wait is she crying?

Hellgonix: *sobbing* I... I'm so-sorry...

Spectral Persona: Wh-what?

Hellgonix: Th-this isn't what I wanted... NONE of this is what I wanted...

Grimm Weiss: Save it Hellgonix! You're not fooling anyone!

Hellgonix: I'm not trying to fool you Weiss... *grabs side* ple-please I didn't want this... he's making me d-do this!

Grimm Ruby: What are you talking about? You're the one whose in control of AbyssalHeart! You're the reason he's doing all of th-

Hellgonix: NO I'M NOT! Please hear me! He's u-

She's glitching out. Her body developed a static-like texture, the same as Ruby back in Sector 23...

Hellgonix: I-I can't s-st-stay much lo-long-ger. He's us-using me as his sc-scapegoat!

Spectral Persona: What the hell are you on about?!

Hellgonix: A-ask th-th-e Or-ori-ginKeep-eep-er...

She teleported away.

Grimm Weiss: Scapegoat? That doesn't make any sense. I heard her very clearly tell Abyssal to lock us up in the towers!

Grimm Ruby: None of this makes sense, do you think she was faking it?

Grimm Weiss: I... I don't know, what do you think Spectral?

Spectral Persona: I'm just as confused as you are Weiss! Maybe we should do as she said and find
the OriginKeeper.

???: Or perhaps let me find you...