Grimm Mistress Of Roses

Spectral Persona: *gasp* Fu-fucking hell... barely made it out of there...

I stand up and look behind me. Well I'll be damned, I actually did it. Wait... HOLY SHIT I DID IT! THE FIRST TOWER IS DESTROYED! I ACTUALLY DID IT, OH MY GOD I DID IT!

Hellgonix: Th-this stops nothing...

Oh goddamnit, how did she made it out of there alive?! I turn around to meet my gaze with an injured and angered Hellgonix.

Hellgonix: The Deletion Process will not be stopped, no matter how hard you try... you and the rest of the ungrateful motherfuckers that ruined my sweet Abyssal's soul will pay! *raises gem in the air* ZENKALL TEKA!

I watched as Hellgonix disappeared in a flash of blazing flames. God, the hell is her issue?!

???: Excuse me, are you Spectral?

Spectral Persona: *turns around* Y-yeah. Who are you, another one of Hellgonix minions?

Grimm Ruby: Wh-what? No not at all! I'm Grimm Ruby, one of the four mistresses Noble sent you to free?

Spectral Persona: Noble never mentioned anyone like you. What kind of game are you playing at?

Grimm Ruby: None I swear! Noble told me that he'd send you to come free us so we can help you save our multiverse and stop Hellgonix!

Spectral Persona: Why didn't Noble mention this to me when me and him were locked up in the tow-

Noble: Spectral!

I turn around to see, oh shit Noble!

Spectral Persona: Noble oh thank god you're still alive! I did it, I destroyed the fi-

I tried to hug him, but I just slipped right through him as if he was a ghost.

Noble: This is just a hologram, I'm not actually there. I saw you destroyed the first tower from AbyssalHearts Celestial Radar, Good job. Me and Echis were able to take him down and confine him, but listen I don't have much time. I'm pretty sure Hellgonix is on the way here now. I completely forgot to mention this to you earlier but inside each tower there is a Grimm mistress that is imprisoned in the energy beam. Once you've destroyed the tower and the rune is fully consumed by the beam it will awaken said mistress. I see you've already met Grimm Ruby.

Spectral Persona: *turns back to Grimm Ruby* Huh, so you weren't lying. My bad Ruby.

Grimm Ruby: It's fine... so Noble, where do we go next?

Noble: You two are closest to The Arctic-Dread Forest, Grimm Weiss is located in that plains tower. I recommend you two start making your way the-

Hellgonix: NOBLE YOU SON OF A BITCH!

I watched as Noble nearly got struck by a blast of fire!

Noble: Ah Shit! Listen Spectral, Grimm Ruby get going to the Arctic-Dred Forest and free Grimm Weiss, good luck!

The hologram shattered into a million glass-like particles in front of Grimm Ruby and me.

Spectral Persona: We should hurry, the faster we destroy the towers the better chance Noble will be alive to hear the end of it.

Grimm Ruby: Agreed Spectral, lets get moving.

*Minutes later*

Spectral Persona: Jesus Christmas ow!

Grimm Ruby: Are you okay Spectral?

Spectral Persona: Yes, sorry Ruby. It's just all of these vines everywhere, they're completely covered in razor sharp thorns.

Grimm Ruby: Don't move I'll make traversing through here a lot easier in a second.

I held my breath and didn't dare move. Grimm Ruby pulled out her scythe. I watched as she zoomed around the area and ahead of us at supersonic speeds.

Grimm Ruby: *stands next to Spectral* That should make our troubles a lot easier.

I watched as every tree and vine in front of us for miles on end split in half and fell to the ground. I can't believe it, in seconds she created a completely stress free path for us to travel through.

Spectral Persona: Wow, thanks Ruby. That was really impressive...

Grimm Ruby: *giggles* Thanks Spectral, just one of my many specialties. Well, let's get moving shall we?

Spectral Persona: Right, good idea.