Ch-3 First Glimpse

AT THE MALL.

Author's pov
Kim Taehyung was in town. He was actually passing by but thought of getting some drinks on his way. He asked the driver to park near some restaurant or bar but they were on the outskirts of a city and there was nothing around except one mall which didn't have much in it but a small club. He was with his mafia staff. They parked both the cars and got inside the mall. He didn't want to grab a lot more attention than he was already getting so he asked his men to scatter with 2 staying by his side and 2 staying in close proximity. He had his face covered.

While he was going towards the elevator a girl swiftly ran past him. She grabbed his attention because she was wearing an orange dress which was somewhat glittery with a white shrug on top to cover up. She had long hair which got lighter nearing the end of the length. They almost looked redish brown or brunette. She was slowly running towards a group trying to catch up to them with a small bagpack dangling by her arm. She looked like a lost puppy running towards its owner. He didn't see her face then.

TAEHYUNG took the elevator and went to the 3rd floor only to be informed that the bar was in the club in the basement. He was pissed by now. To top it off the elevator didn't go to the basement and the escalators didn't work. He almost dropped the idea of drinking but he had to travel a long way so anyhow walked downstairs from the ground floor to the basement. The way was longer than it should've been.

When he reached the club one of his men paid the bouncers enough not giving them a chance to speak anything. He got in, passing through a small hall he entered the club. He immediately regreted it. This wasn't the type of place he's used to. It was small, minimal and stunk. He took a seat at the very back near the walls. Gladly it wasn't very crowded. The waiter took their orders and was instructed to bring the best quality and nothing cheap or low.

TAEHYUNG took out his phone and got busy with it after removing his glasses and mask since it was dark inside. After the waiter served the drinks taehyung kept the phone on the table. When he took the first sip his eyes landed on the same orange dress and long hair. She was dancing or one can say trying to dance with two other girls. One of them had a nice ass and the other one was shorter than the orange dress brown hair.

Taehyungs povThat girl looks like she shouldn't even be allowed in this bar, she looks like a minor

Taehyungs pov
That girl looks like she shouldn't even be allowed in this bar, she looks like a minor.
She's not wearing heels and has also tried to cover up with a shrug. Her friend though is doing a good job swaying her sexy ass. (Another sip)

What is this girl even trying to do? Trying to be a clown? Somebody needs to tell her this isn't her 12th birthday party. Is she imitating those drunk men now?
(Another sip).

Apart from her everything else is per usual. Drunk men trying to get their hands here and there bumping into women. Drunk women throwing themselves at men. Couples or who knows what they are dancing or should I say dancing together. (Another sip)

She really doesn't know what's going on around her

She really doesn't know what's going on around her. Is she drunk? Doesn't seem like she's drunk. Seems like her first time in a club because when men tried to bump into her, she didn't even notice & her two friends had to pull her to "save" her. (Another sip)

Something happened to her foot she came to the front sofa and sat beside a not so innocent looking guy. She removed her flat sandals and held her foot tight talking to the guy. Maybe her boyfriend. After sometime she went back on the floor and did her thing. She can NEVER be sexy. Can't imagine she has a boyfriend like him.

Author's pov
Taehyung smirked in his mind at this thought.

All the while he could see her face. Sometimes she laughed, sometimes murmured and sometimes her face showed exhaustion, discomfort and awkwardness

TAEHYUNGs pov
Ooh she has an ass to be ravished (looking at Sandy). Look at her sway her hips. She knows her moves too. Sexy is all she's looking. I think the first thing that I should do when i reach home is enjoy. The orange dress tried to catch up to her sexy friend with no luck.

Author's pov
Y/N felt hot so she tied her long hair which reached her hips in a ponytail while moving on the floor. After a few minutes Y/N and group decided to leave.
She panicked coz she wasn't able to find her phone and slapped john on his arm for loosing it. Ultimately it was found in his jeans pocket.

TAEHYUNGs pov
She looked stressed for a minute maybe she lost something coz they were looking for something. She found her mobile and the relief was obvious on her face.

Author's pov
After half an hour taehyung also left the mall satisfied with drinks. Not completely satisfied but he had no choice at this moment.

                        **************

A/N :  These were short chapters sorry. I'm not a refined writer that's why. But proper chapters are coming up. ☺️Please vote if you like it so far.