Ch-22 Curtains

Author's pov

Since it was Christmas Taehyung was at home. He instructed Y/N not to wake him up. Y/N herself woke up at 8 am. She quickly did her morning routine and took a bath.

Y/N's pov
Oh shoot i should probably use the lotion or else Miss Lila would dance on my head if she knows I'm not being a "beauty guru". Oh the mint. I should probably get that tattooed. Even my jokes are pathetic like me.

  (Y/N wore this)

(Y/N wore this)

I went downstairs and to the kitchen. I was looking for Lila but I found Mina.

Mina
"Good. You're up. Here's your breakfast."

Y/N
"Umm.. Where's Lila?

Mina
" She's coming you go sit" She said sternly.

I gave her a nod, took my plate and went to the room. A few minutes later Lila came.

Y/N
"Good morning. Merry Christmas."

Lila
"Oh right. Merry Christmas" She said smiling.

She sat down with her plate but she seemed upset.

Y/N
"Hey, what happened? Everything alright?"
I spoke softly.

Lila
"No... I don't feel well." She said rubbing her temple.

Just then Miss Mina entered the room.

Mina
"Hurry up girls. Talk less. Lila you remember you have to change the curtains of the rooms. We have less helpers so let's get going."

Y/N
"Umm.. Miss Mina she doesn't feel well. She can't be working."

Mina
"I wish I could help but this needs to be done and the others have their own jobs."

Y/N
"I'll do it. She could just tell me how it is to be done. Is that okay?" She said softly.

Mina
"I just need the work done"

After breakfast Y/N went to take the new curtains. Y/N didn't let Lila walk much or exhauste herself. She was done with two bedrooms and told Lila that she got a hang of it and Lila should go rest. Lila obeyed and went to her room.

Taehyung woke up at 10 and after freshening up went downstairs. He sat at the table and a maid served him breakfast.

Taehyung
"Where's Y/N?"

Maid
"I don't know sir."

Taehyung
"Where's Mina?"

Maid
"She's in the backyard getting some work done"

Taehyung ate his breakfast and went to his library. When he went a little deeper he heard some clinking sounds accompanied by other noises. He went to look near the huge windows.