Ch-23 Taken

28th December

Author's pov
For the past two days Taehyung used to give some office work to Y/N and she would be busy doing it during the day. She didn't mind anyways plus it kept her mind occupied.

The door opened and Mina entered the study.

Mina
"Boss needs the file he was working on last night. Get ready you'll have to drop it  off at the office after doing the final touches. His secretary said it needed some arranging or something."

After going through the file Y/N got ready to leave. The driver had already been instructed by Mina to drop Y/N at the office because taehyung wanted the file.

 The driver had already been instructed by Mina to drop Y/N at the office because taehyung wanted the file

    (Y/N wore this and braided her hair)

Y/N sat in the back seat. The driver picked up a call and started talking before leaving the mansion.

Driver
"I'm on my way to Sir' office  to drop off Y/N. Yeah.. Yeah.. I'll come to the base later. The traffic would be bad so I'm taking the other route. Okay bye."

After 10/15 minutes the car came to a halt.

Driver
"Maybe there's a problem there. I'll go and check you stay here."

Y/N gave a nod in obedience.

The next thing she knew a few men were kidnapping her. Her mouth was taped and hands tied.

Kidnapper1
On the call
"We've got her. Yeah we'll bring her there. It'll take 15 minutes. No we haven't asked her anything yet."

Y/N was definitely scared. She had no clue what was happening or what could happen. She looked at the 4 men in the car. Another car with 4 men was also following them.

~After 20 minutes~

Author's pov
" Why hasn't the file reached here Mina?"  He said angrily after snatching the phone from his secretary.

Mina
"But sir Y/N should've reached with the file 10 minutes ago"

Taehyung
"What!? You sent her? Call me immediately after knowing where she is right now."

RING RING

Mina
"Hello sir. The driver is not picking up the phone. I called multiple times."

Taehyung was now anxious as to what happened. He immediately got the drivers number traced and his men found him unconscious in the car on the road.

Taehyung immediately went to Namjoon.

Taehyung
" Someone took Y/N. We need to find her immediately before they do something to her."   He spoke very fast and tension was evident in his tone.

Namjoon
"Fine sit down. I'll get this. Where was she  kidnapped from and when?"

Taehyung gave him the details.

Namjoon
"Okay. So there were two suspicious cars seen crossing the main street nearest to the location you told me. I know where they could've taken her if it's the work of XX gang"

Namjoon called a few men from the base. All of them along with Taehyung were now going to an abandoned building in a deserted area.

Taehyung
"Can't you fuckin drive faster!!"   He screamed at the person driving their car.

He was very fidgety, restless and nervous. He was taking out his anger on those around him. Namjoon didn't say anything because he couldn't understand what to say to THIS taehyung.

They reached near the building. The cars were parked at it's entrance without any hesitation of being caught. These ten armed men entered the building with caution. Soon gunshots were heard. People were ducking, hiding and shooting at each other. At least 5 men of the enemy gang members were dead by now. They caught a man and asked him where Y/N was.

Pointing his gun at the man he was holding him by his collar.

Taehyung
"Fuckin tell us where they've kept her or i swear, I'll blow your head off" 

He roared. He looked so angry and dangerous that the man couldn't speak and pointed in the direction where Y/N was.

Taehyung power walked in the hall but Namjoon stopped him. Namjoon indicated the men to quietly surround the hall. The men sneakily disappeared and were now ready on their spots. Taehyung and Namjoon with two men moved forward deeper in the hall and could see a few men sitting there. They immediately got up and pointed there guns towards taehyung, namjoon and their two men.

Taehyung
"Fuckin stop the foreplay and tell us where she is."   He said gritting his teeth.

Kidnapper
"Hahaha. You're here for that girl?..... She dead."    He mocked Taehyung.

Taehyung's blood was already boiling and  now would explode out of the veins.

Suddenly gun shots were heard and all the men surrounding the Kidnapper were on the floor. His eyes widened in fear. He quickly ran towards a room and immediately got in.

Taehyung angrily walked towards the room like a tiger walking towards its prey. He was followed by namjoon and his two men.He slammed the door open. His eyes darkened seeing the view in front of him. The man who ran here was pointing a gun on Y/N's head and his other hand was across her shoulders. He was using her as his sheild. There were 4 more men with him.

Kidnapper
"Let us go or I'll kill her."  He tightened his grip around her shoulders choking her.

The rest of the kidnappers were pointing guns at taehyung and others.

Namjoon
"There's no use. You're not getting out of here alive anyways plus you're mistaken if you think her life matters to us."

It was a tensed situation both the parties were pointing guns at each other. The number of heads were even.

Y/N's pov
Why's he holding me so tightly? I'm not going to run or anything. Yes I'm scared a little. Not of dieing but the pain that comes before it.

Taehyung
"Fine. We'll move aside. Give them way."

Taehyung and his men moved aside. The kidnappers moved forward except the one holding me when taehyung and his men moved out.

As we stepped outside I saw there were men pointing guns at each other. What the heck? What is happening?

I looked towards Taehyung and he was staring at... Me? No no no he was staring at the guy holding me hostage.