Ch-11 God Kill Me

Author's pov
During these two weeks Taehyung was indulged in his business. And on weekends he fulfilled his personal needs. Y/N crossed his mind thrice during these two weeks. He couldn't understand why this happened. She wasn't extraordinary. Y/N wasn't even very pretty.

Taehyung twice gave a try to relationships. He liked his girlfriends but for some reason it didn't work out. He thought he's better off without girlfriends.

Taehyung came home after his business trip and after visiting his base. He settled himself on the sofa and Y/N served him water. He drank the water without looking at Y/N. She left after he was done. He ate lunch while Y/N was busy working on the 2nd floor and later went to his study. When Y/N went to dust the study she saw Taehyung was there she was about to leave when taehyung stopped her to ask if she recalled the conversation and she denied it. Things went pretty normal that day.

The next day Y/N was given the duty to water the garden for some reason. While she was watering the garden one of the men (say Q) from Taehyung's base saw her while he was entering the mansion. He was here for some work.

She'd stopped crying at nights but the fear and nightmares weren't over

She'd stopped crying at nights but the fear and nightmares weren't over. She had PTSD now. Y/N now tried to force a smile everytime she interacted with someone. She didn't want to show others that she was weak because no one would care, she didn't want to show people that she was hurting or breaking because nobody could help her so she tried to cover it up.

~Y/N's thoughts~
-Some days i feel it all. Other days i feel nothing at all.
-I said it was fine. I never said it wasn't hurting.
-I feel like I'm far away from this world.
-I can hardly fall asleep because the reality is too damn difficult to handle.
-I can't tell if it's killing me or making me stronger.
-Breath my love.

Y/N was good at hiding her broken parts

Y/N was good at hiding her broken parts. She'd done it all her life. But this time she was traumatised and more than difficult to hide her bruises but she was trying.

Author's pov
Taehyung had noticed Y/N smiling 2/3 times while the maids and workers didn't know he was around and watching. He could see it wasn't genuine but he somewhere deep down wished it to be genuine.