Ch-53 Friend

Taehyung's pov

Taehyung's pov

I was sleeping when there was movement beside me. I slowly opened my eyes only to see her face very close to mine. Her head was on my pillow since hers was now in between her arms and legs. My Koala:-) Her eyes were closed. Maybe the drug faded away. My heart raced all of a sudden by this closeness. I could see her face in the moonlight that was penetrating the room. A slight smile tugged on my lips. I layed there for a little while gazing at her. Soon her expression changed. She started breathing a little heavily and shivered a little. Soon i heard a whimper. Maybe she was dreaming. I was about to caress her when tears rolled down her eyes.

I wish i could explain how it feels seeing her like this. She was upset even in her sleep. She was in pain even in her sleep. Soon my hand started caressing her head. It hurts so much. I wish i could take away your pain. I wish i was your comfort. I wish things were different...

Taehyung
"Sh...it's just a nightmare... everything's fine...." my voice was soft and maybe comforting.

I don't know if.....everything was fine within her. The last time she opened up to me in her drunk state ,she was.... I wish you could see what i can see.

I wrapped my arm around her belly and slept close to her. You've a hard day tomorrow......again.

~~~~~~~~

Y/N's pov
I woke up. Why did my alarm not ring? Am i up early? Oh right I don't have a phone.

Wait. What's....? I lifted the blanket and there was an arm wrapped around my stomach. It was Taehyung's. My eyes grew bigger if that was possible. I slowly turned my head to look at him since my back was facing him. He was sleeping peacefully.

I carefully lifted his arm holding his waist but then he moved and wrapped his arm tighter and snuggled behind me. I've never slept this close with even my family for as long as i can remember.

I lied down. What does he want from me? Why is he doing this? My eyes landed on the gun. He should've ended it last night. I'm not fond of him, not the least. I thought i knew him at least a little because of the way he acted with me, because of the way he helped my family. I was wrong about him i guess. I don't know him at all. Does he have a cognitive disorder or something where he has this urge to keep something and claim it as his.

I sighed and tried lifting his arm again. I moved a little and successfully got out of bed. I quietly moved towards the closet, took the clothes and went to washroom.

When i came out he was still sleeping. It's true i guess. The devil was once an angel. He looked so innocent unlike what he is.

I got ready. Trying not to make any sound, so i did most of the grooming in the washroom. I need to get out of here. I don't know if I should wake him or not. I don't know if he wants to even look at me or not. I just left the room and went downstairs.