Ch-10 Saviour?

Y/N
Taehyung left for office and Lila called
Y/N out to work. Y/N was still moved by the morning's incident. They all gathered to eat breakfast at 10 after taehyung left. She couldn't eat her breakfast but was continuously forced to eat it by Mina. Mina didn't want to get in trouble because of Y/N.

Y/N did everything she was told against her will.

Taehyung came home ate dinner and went to his bedroom. Y/N didn't show herself to him when he came back. She took a bath forced dinner down her throat and slept tonight. She immediately fell asleep as she hadn't slept last night and had worked all day.

Things went like this for a week. Whenever he came into view she was scared dead of what taehyung might do. He wasn't just cold towards her he mistreated her.

One day while Y/N was working in the living room. A few men dragged a man inside. The man looked terrified. He was continuously trying to convince the men that he was innocent. But they took him to the basement. No other house-helper interrupted. She didn't hear a sound after they took him to the so called basement. She didn't know where they took him just heard from a maid that it was to the basement. At around 9pm taehyung entered the house he was talking to one of his men. And headed somewhere. She figured they're going to the basement.

After about 1 hour they came out. Taehyung's clothes were now all wrinkled and messed. Like he fought someone. Everything happened as usual and she went to bed. She couldn't sleep though. How could she when she was living in complete fear.

She went out to drink some water.  She suddenly heard footsteps. They were so low that one could miss them easily but Y/N had sharp hearing sense she had a habit of paying attention to any sound. She didn't care about the sound though. She just didn't want to get in trouble. She was heading back to her room. When a bruised man caught her attention. He was trying to escape.  They saw each other but none of them made a sound. He continued on his way thinking Y/N was of no threat. Y/N just stood there. Just then he made the mistake trying to unlock the door and the alarm went off. He made a run for his life. But soon all the gaurds were inside the house with loaded guns. Taehyung arrived soon as well. The man was standing in front of Y/N trembling. He knew he was doomed.

Taehyung:
"You bastard. We gave you a chance and this is what you try. You fuckin tried to escape. Shoot him."

The man ran to Y/N with hopes she would save her. He looked her in the eyes and begged for his life. Y/N couldn't see a man die in front of him especially after he begged her to save him. She couldn't save the man that night but she could today.

Y/N
" No! Please stop. Don't kill him. I don't know what he did but just give him another chance maybe he'll be able to prove himself innocent. Please"

She spoke after a very long time. She stood shielding the tall man.

Taehyung:
"Hahahah. So you're trying to protect him? You can't even help yourself and you're trying to... Stay away from this. Someone has to die today. You could choose."

Y/N thought to herself that there was no way she was escaping this hell hole. She could at least save someone else and not make the previous mistake because she wasn't worth anything. She's better off dead.

Y/N:
" Please just let him go. Please. I'll do whatever you. You could beat me and spare his life in exchange."

Taehyung:
"Do you think we're playing here? You think you make sense? Just because he asked you to save him you're trying to be his savior? Get out of the way. This man needs to die. Give me the gun. I'll do the deed."