Ch-49 Unknown

Taehyung
"Where's y/n?"

Mina
"Sir she's in the living room."

..........

Taehyung came and sat beside y/n. She was busy watching tv. He pulled her by her waist. Her back was touching his chest and her feet were now on the sofa. He wrapped his hands around her waist.

Y/N
"What are you-"

Taehyung
"It's a couples thing."

Y/N
"Do I have the option to get out of this relationship now?"  it was a genuine serious question.

Taehyung
"You don't have the option out of this ever. You're trapped with me."

He nuzzled his his nose at the back of her neck. Her breathing hitched at his actions.

Taehyung
"You know breathing like this will make it harder for me to let go." he said in his deep calm voice.

Taehyung
"There's a party tomorrow night. Will you be my date?"

Y/N
"What party? Uh.. I'm sorry. Yes I'll go with you."

He turned her so she could look at him. He leaned in and their faces were an inch away.

Taehyung
"Stop apologising to me. I'd like to see the bossy you." his deep voice with his face being an inch away made her only nervous.

He kissed her cheek.

Taehyung
"The dress and Stylist will reach on time."

She gave a tiny nodd with lips pursed in a thin line.

~~~~~~~~

(Hair down)

(Hair down)

Y/N got ready and was pleased with the dress since Taehyung respected her choices. The dress wasn't revealing at all. She got ready and reached downstairs.

Taehyung
" You look beautiful."

Y/N just gave a fake smile and spoke

Y/N
"Thank you for...the dress. It's pretty." she spoke softly.

~~~~~~~

They reached the venue and surprisingly there was a bunch of media. Taehyung held y/n's waist and proudly walked up to the entrance.

The blinding flashlights caught her off gaurd.

"Mr. Kim who is she?"

"Mr Kim are you dating her?"

"Ms are you dating him?"

"Ms what is your name?"

"How long have you been dating?"

The couple stood there for the pictures and entered the huge venue without answering any questions.

Taehyung
"Never answer these hungry dogs."  he whispered in her ear and she nodded in understanding.

Taehyung went around meeting people and also introduced y/n. Being a socially anxious person she was nervous but did a good job at least.

After some roaming around they sat at a table.

Y/N
" Why is this party held?"

Taehyung
"It's an annual meet like Met Gala for the businessmen. Wait here, I'll go meet some people. Okay?"

She nodded. She sat there for about 10 minutes before wandering to the food stalls. She was actually there for water or soft drinks when she spotted ice cream. Call it childish or whatever but there was no harm in having free ice-cream.

Unknown pov
That girl. She looks different today almost unrecognisable. She slyly walked to the ice-cream counter and got a chocolate scoop. I wanted to confirm if it was her so i deliberately walked to her and bumped into her.

Y/N
"Sorry sorry sorry sorry....i didn't see you coming. I was just... I'm really sorry."

A smile crept on my face as she was looking at my blazer to see if she spoiled it or not.

Unknown
"It's fine."  I walked away.

She finished her ice-cream and was going towards a table when a man stopped her. I could hear them.

Man
"Hello Miss."   he extended his hand and she hesitantly shook it.

Man
"What is a lady doing alone on such a night?"

Y/N
"I'm not alone. I was just going back to-"

Man
"Look at that you don't have a drink in your hands. That's disrespectful to the party. Here take this."   he stopped a waiter and tried to force her to hold it.

Y/N
"It's fine sir I don't drink. I'll just leave. Thank you for asking."  why was she being polite with a jerk.

She was about to walk away when that man held her hand stopping her. That's it I just interrupted their small talk.

Unknown
"Let the lady go Mr."   i glared at the man and she couldn't see me since i was standing behind her. The man got the que and left. I approached her and her face looked pale like she saw a ghost or something.

Unknown
"Miss are you okay?"

She flinched as if her trance was broken. She rubbed her hand where the man had touched her and stammered.

Y/N
"Y-Yeah.. I mean yes. Thank you."  she started walking towards a group of people but halted. I moved sideways to look at her face from distance.

She stood at her spot as if contemplating her next move. She exhaled from her mouth and froced a formal smile on her lips.

What is wrong with you miss?  I saw her reach her destination and it was.... Kim Taehyung. She approached him with a slight smile and he snaked his arm around her waist. She formally greeted the others and then didn't interact aftet that.

I was keeping an eye on her. Why? She was.....intriguing. I was never interested in Kim Taehyung's life but maybe this time......it's different.

She was awkward when they were on the dancr floor. Whatever these two had didn't seem like a mutual loving relationship. It's Taehyung i know bit this didn't even seem like a mutually consented relationship. They left soon. He didn't even ask her if she wanted to eat anything. See you soon Miss.