Ch-62 He Was Sehun

~°Author's pov°~

They were all sitting in the restaurant for lunch. When her gaurds stopped someone.

Y/N turned to look what the fuss was about just to be surprised by Sehun standing there with a bored look.

Y/N
"Sehun what are you doing here?" she stood up surprised.

Y/N
"I know him." her gaurds made way for him.

They both sat down.

Sehun
"How are you? Didn't know you were here?"

Y/N
"Yeah.. Just for two days with my friends. Guys he's Sehun, he's an acqua-"

Sehun
"I thought friends." He said gazing towards her with tiny smile.

Y/N
"Um.. Yeah.." she agreed hesitantly.

Her friends greeted him with a hello even though they could feel he was one like taehyung. The rich, shrewd, business like. Not to mention a little intimidating.

Sehun
"So how have you been? Enjoying Taehyung's resort?"

She choked on her drink.

Y/N
"Um.. Sorry for that. I'm good. What are you doing here? I didn't know you were his....friend?"

Sehun
"Hahaha.. Friend? You're really funny love."

She was obviously confused with this.

Sehun
"Anyways what's your plan for later?"

Y/N
"We don't know...yet."

His phone chimed.

Sehun
"It was lovely meeting you here. Hope to see you soon."

Y/N
"Um... Sure bye.."

She sighed and fell back in her chair.

Y/N
"Whooh *wipes off invisible sweat*  that was quite a lot of socializing."

She looked up to meet their questioning gazes.

Elwin
"You seemed to have changed your friendship criteria to rich, good looking."

She opened her mouth to reply but got interrupted several times

Sandy
"Hot, handsome"

Mila
"Sexy, rich"

John
"Arrogant and daddy like men"

She pursed her lips into a thin line with a 'really guys' expression.

Bastin
"Yes, LOVE"

Y/N
"Geez you guys are really.."

~°Taehyung's pov °~

Before i took a seat beside y/n i heard about some Sehun guy from the gaurds. No they aren't a snitch. They're just doing their job.

After orders were placed. I asked.

Taehyung
"So.. I heard we had a guest." 

Everyone went silent on the table.

Y/N
"Oh... That? It was Sehun."
Everyone seemed to have gone back to their conversations.

Taehyung
"Never heard of him before?"

Y/N
"I've met him a few times. He's... I don't know his full name. But he is also a known business man especially in THAT sector."

That sector? Business tycoon? Who is she.... Don't tell me. She did not.

Taehyung.
"Market player?"

Y/N
"Yeah... That. But wait. Why didn't you tell me this was your resort*cleared her throat*  sir? "

This wasn't a time to call me sir. She interacted with Sehun and that too multiple times. Does she bot know that he's dangerous along with not being an ally.

Taehyung
" Met him a few times? "  my voice niw held some kind of seriousness.

Y/N
" Yeah.. He helped me a few times. Saved me and well talked to me."

I was confused, saved?

Taehyung
"Saved?"

Y/N
"Uh it's noth-.*Tae's glare* Drunk men at the party"

I clenched my fists unintentionally.

Taehyung
"And talked to you?"  i was practically speaking through gritted teeth.

Y/N
"I...well..that....we accidentally met a few times at the same place and just sat there in silence."

She wasn't going to tell me more. Her expressions told me that.

The food was served.

Taehyung
"He's dangerous." I looked her in the eyes with utter seriousness.

She sighed and went back to her lunch.

........................

~°Y/N's pov °~

We were back in our rooms after loitering around in the resort. Taehyung told me that we'll be going out for a fancy dinner.

I genuinely don't think that's a good idea. What if they don't feel comfortable in a such a place. I mean I'm still trying to get used to such things.

But then again they're more self confident than me. Maybe they'll enjoy it. Gosh! I'll have to make sure that both the parties enjoy. Urgh...

Sandy
"Forgive me if I'm being nosy. But your boss is either too controlling or weird in general."

Mila
"Well he was a bit too intrigued about your relationship with Sehun. We have eyes and ears"

Y/N
"It's nothing you guys. It's just they're probably rivals in business that's why he was intrigued."

Both if them nodded in understanding.

I told them where and when we were going so they went ahead for a little shopping trip. Wonder if the guys did the same.

As for me i stayed behind to sleep.

A/N: It hurts that we can only love jimin from afar

A/N: It hurts that we can only love jimin from afar. Why is there just one jimin:'(. Someone be the jimin to my taehyung please. Someone get me a jimin *crys*